What direction would YOU Take with the Thor movie?

Tristantulanka

Civilian
Reaction score
Some threads talk just about actors, or the costume, or the director or the plot.

but i want this one to be it all.

What actor, wearing your perfect suit, with your plot fighting the villains you choose.

Would you have him wearing the classic costume? the ultimates? the asgardian armor?

I myself, would go with an unknown. COMPLETELY. The first movie would take place in just asgard as thor himself fights Loki trying to usurp the throne.

The second, Thor is sent to Earth, but...i guess you could say inhabits Donald Blake, which is where wed see more of an Ultimate feel to it, but less spandex and more kickass.

Thor: Unknown Loki: Adrien Brody (did I spell his name right?) or Crispin Glover

New armor.

First 2 movies will take place in Asgard or some where else in space. I'd like to see some of the Loki mini series thrown into the first movie, 2nd movie could have some of the casket of a 1000 winters storyline. It would be f'n sick to see Thor fight Mangog and Thanos on the big screen. Nothing could compare to that.
The third film he is on earth living his life as Donald Blake and all, put the Absorbing Man in there created by Loki, along with a save midgard from Loki and the Midgard Serpent sort of thing. That movie might have to be 3 hours.

And that's it. Use your imagination and let the screen writers fill in the blanks. Marcus Nispel could direct the first 2, and I don't know, Tim Burton could do the third.

Well narrative wise, I'd go for a similar theme to the ultimates, where there is a great question about where his powers are from, and about he is insane possibly? With us being led to believe he is a god more and more, until something at the end, which throws it back into ambiguity a little.

Obviously set on earth, with Loki in it, or at least his influence, but not necessarily as the main villain, or perhaps, Loki manipulates the people of the world to rally against Thor, so on the one hand Thor is trying to save the people, but then again trying to beat them aswell.

It would be a character piece, trying to look into how he copes with it all, deal with him finding out he's a God in flashback terms, which is what made him a little nuts in the public eye. He would be beaten up in terms of psychology, being run down by the world etc... and even when he saves the day, there is a great question mark above it all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"