what happened to Lana??

Serene said:
You're effing kidding me, right?
I just had this same twilight zone-ish conversation with someone at the Planet.

Yeah.. Lana's an evil and violent serial killer. She lined that guy right up in front of the pitchfork (that she'd probably previously hidden there too) and she maliciously kicked him into it without any justification whatsover.

He wasnt hurting them at the time and wasnt about to shoot them, the Lana-fu there just seemed out of the blue for me.

I wanted her to show some remorse over doing it, she took a life. Obviously she didnt intend to, (and I never called her a murderer) but she took one for the first time and I wanted to see her deal with that.

Lana-Fu>>> Kal-El

and yes people with enough preptime Lana-Fu can beat Superman like Batman :)

Brainiac 8 said:
Actually that was self defense, dude the man attacked her.:o

He attacked her? I guess I need to watch it over. I just remember him holding out a gun and guarding them, and Lana instigating the fight to try and escape.

Super_Ludacris said:
Lana-Fu>>> Kal-El

Dude.. even *I'm* starting to think you're delusional.

But you are funny. ;)

Super_Ludacris said:
Lana-Fu>>> Kal-El

Which still doesnt explain why she needs Clark to save her practically every week. :confused:

Kane said:
Which still doesnt explain why she needs Clark to save her practically every week. :confused:

Art of War technique. Lower him into a false sense of comfort and security and then BAM!:eek:

Gosh...no wonder shes so compatible with Lex, though now Im thinking shes a better match with Lionel.

Cause Lana-Fu be plotting to murder or **** em up for their evil ways (Jason, Adam)

I wonder what Lana in the SV verse will end up doing in the future. Traditionally Lana Lang was a TV reporter (but I think Chloe may end up taking that job).

She could end up as the first lady if she marries Lex. In the comics she was the first Lady when Pete Ross became president after Lex got empreached.

For some reason, I dont see her marrying Pete Ross in the SV verse..

She does seem to have more chemistry with him compared to TW. That last loft scene in Hypnotic was pretty weak.

Well Micheal Rosenbaum and Kristin Kreuk are my two favourites on the show so regardless of how bad the plot is for Lex and Lana it would be great seeing those two share more screen time. Plus you know the outtakes and bloopers are gonna be priceless

KK seems on the more quiet, reserved side while Rosenbaum.....is the total opposite. Should be interesting.

K got jokes on the side I've seen her in interviews. But she's less animated than Mike. But who knows, half the fun is knowing that maybe by working with a guy like Mike she'll that chemistry rubs off and if you got to actors getting along it rings across in the characters.

Its all about Lana Fu y'all. Besides its been a sad day anyway what else can I talk about that will keep me happy :(

Super_Ludacris said:
Lana-Fu>>> Kal-El

That chick has you hooked.:o

Aint no JAL **** here though

But let's keep it real with enough prep time Superman is pretty easy to beat :)

with enough prep time....

Super_Ludacris said:
Aint no JAL **** here though

But let's keep it real with enough prep time Superman is pretty easy to beat :)

with enough prep time....

With enough prep time Superman could annihilate anyone. Actually he could do that even without prep time.

2.jpg

Too bad it aint happened like that. I swear people be riding Superman's jock.

Super_Ludacris said:
Too bad it aint happened like that. I swear people be riding Superman's jock.

Not as many people who ride Batman's, Mr. Prep Time.:)

Batman's that dude though. Superman is just ehhhhh blandest superhero ever at times. So hell yeah we support the underdog....the badass underdog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"