what happened to Lana??

Does it seem like every season the Lana character is getting more boring?

Depends on your perspective. What I do know is people cant expect to her to be like how she was in the first 2 seasons cause that prolonged over a long time would have been worse. She is heavily involved in the main story and if they take away the novelty episodes (Spell, Thirst ) there's really nothing to be mad at. She still contributes to the show which cant be said for some characters.

Super_Ludacris said:
Depends on your perspective. What I do know is people cant expect to her to be like how she was in the first 2 seasons cause that prolonged over a long time would have been worse. She is heavily involved in the main story and if they take away the novelty episodes (Spell, Thirst ) there's really nothing to be mad at. She still contributes to the show which cant be said for some characters.

How exactly does she contribute again?:confused:

Darthphere said:
How exactly does she contribute again?:confused:

She's involved in the main storyline of the show. It one's one thing to say we dont like the way she's written but she has a purpose on the show as part of being the main 3 characters

Super_Ludacris said:
She's involved in the main storyline of the show. It one's one thing to say we dont like the way she's written but she has a purpose on the show as part of being the main 3 characters

If you say so, she seems like Clark's punching bag as of late, if thats being involved in the main storyline, then ok.

Darthphere said:
If you say so, she seems like Clark's punching bag as of late, if thats being involved in the main storyline, then ok.

Again She's Lana, potrayed as his main love on the show, the girl going aroud trying to find what's up with his secret and in the centre of Lex and Clark (as it now seems). As I said its one thing to say you dont like that (which is what your saying and I understand) but it's another t say she doesnt contribute when she's been one of the central characters for 5 seasons on the show.Does that make sense?

Super_Ludacris said:
Again She's Lana, potrayed as his main love on the show, the girl going aroud trying to find what's up with his secret and in the centre of Lex and Clark (as it now seems). As I said its one thing to say you dont like that (which is what your saying and I understand) but it's another t say she doesnt contribute when she's been one of the central characters for 5 seasons on the show.Does that make sense?

Does to me. :)

GoldGoblin said:
Does it seem like every season the Lana character is getting more boring?

I agree, and Clana isn't going anywhere. Some major event occurs in SV in one episode, the next it's forgotten.

Smells like Sunset Beach to me :( .

Like I said it's a balance, cause it is part teen so they gotta cater to different audiences

I think it's on Smallville season 2 ep 4 with commentry, KK never says anything. Mike goes on and on trying to include her into the convo and shes so quiet.

Babygirl's real humble man. Although in other interviews she's seems more open and chatty. I kinda like that down-to-earth swagger she has

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"