What is the best Chuck Norris fact??

Matt said:
Its true. People who have clinched onto this mainstream Chuck Norris craze caused by the Walker lever and the fact generator don't realize...it was done to make fun of him.

It was done to make fun of how stupid Walker, Texas Ranger was. Conan started the whole fad with the clips.

In the first Jurassic Park movie, the Tyrannosaurus Rex wasn't chasing the jeep. Chuck Norris was chasing the Tyrannosaurus AND the jeep.

Chuck Norris does not wear a condom. Because there is no such thing as protection from Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris uses Tabasco Sauce for eye drops.

On the SAT if you put Chuck Norris for every answer you will score over 8000

Chuck Norris has to use a stunt double when he does crying scenes.

Chuck Norris uses Tabasco Sauce for eye drops.

just go to chucknorrisfacts.com for them all....

And go to mrtvseverything.com for Mr. T comics fighting everybody...That's just as funny...

Chick Norris is overrated
Chuck Norris sucks
Sentinel X >Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris's last name sucks

Someone's gotta post some of these "legendary" Diesel facts. It sounds like he went extinct or something.

Bruce Lee said:
leeeeeeeee.jpg
Norris is a hack. I still have that handful of chest hair I ripped off his "amazing" body.
:eek: :o

Kryptonite has been found to contain trace elements of Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks to the face. This is why it is so deadly to Superman

Okay, here's a Vin Diesel fact:

One day, Vin Diesel found a man meditating under his fig tree. Vin awoke the man and told him about the Wheel of Life, the Four Noble Truths, and The Eight-Fold Path. The man then achieved enlightenment. Vin Diesel then said to the man, "Now get away from my ****ing tree."

Hmmmm.....interesting. Bill Brasky.....IS Chuck Norris.

Solved another case, book 'em Danno.

Chuck Norris is a black belt in several different Karate Associations, including Moo Duk Kwan Tang Soo Do (which I know - Chuck and I had the same Master) and Tai Kwan Do..............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"