Days of Future Past What New Mutants are you the most hyped with?

Angamb

Avenger
Reaction score
We still dont know Josh Helman character yet, either if there will be new mutants on the 70's, but from the confirmed mutants to date, which ones are you most excited with?

* You can vote for more than one mutant.

;)

Right now Bishop BUT we still don't know if there's gonna be more mutants and we still haven't seen a pic/video of them in the movie.

Im just anxious to see how they will have Blink looking. With the pink hair and skin I think it will look awesome on film.

My most hyped character right now is Quicksilver. For many reasons.

But Im intrigued with Blinks look and Bishop portray, same with all their powers and fight scenes, including Sunspot and Warpath. I cant wait to see what Singer does with all these new characters.

Nightcrawler and Lady Deathstrike were really badass on X2, so these new characters have clear potential in Singer hands.

As long as Bishop and Quicksilver are well-used and well-introduced, I wouldn't mind if Warpath, Blink, Sunspot and Josh Helman's character are all minor characters.

Hi, new poster here. I think I'm psyched about all of these new characters because they're multi-cultural.
Sunspot - Hispanic
Bishop - of African origin
Warpath - Native American
Blink - Chinese (the actress)
and Quicksilver I like because I've seen Evan Peters in American Horror Story and in "An American Crime" with Ellen Page.

None because none of them will be important enough to warrant excitement. It would be like me getting happy about seeing Jack Taggert/Firepower in IM3.

And you're excited about Guardians of the Galaxy w/c is more obscure than these characters.

And you don't know anything about their roles to say that these new characters will not be important enough to warrant excitement.

I'm gonna say Blink, but I have a feeling that quicksilver is gonna steal the show and I'm gonna like him more by the end of DOFP.

And you're excited about Guardians of the Galaxy w/c is more obscure than these characters.

And you don't know anything about their roles to say that these new characters will not be important enough to warrant excitement.
I don't know what "w/c" means but obscurity from the comics has nothing to do with what I said. Don't even know why you brought up GotG.

And it's blatantly obvious none of these characters will have large roles in the film, it's impossible. Not saying that's a bad thing, just it is what it is.

Okay. It still has nothing to do with what I said at all.

Bishop! So excited for Bishop! One of my faves!

The same here, I love future themes.
Bishop, also would be good to see Cable cameo after credits, promo to X-Force movie.

Having a Cable cameo would be a dream come true, I love those two time traveling mutants.

I thought Dinklage will play assasin Arcade, and people will blame mutants because of his size, but I deal with him being Trask. Don't know his name, Bolivar Sr or Lawrence in this movie, when Bolivar was 25 years later in governmnet (The Last Stand).

Umm, it's not confirmed yet, but I'm hyped to see Scarlet Witch! If Quicksilver is part of the movie, she'd better be!!!

None because none of them will be important enough to warrant excitement. It would be like me getting happy about seeing Jack Taggert/Firepower in IM3.
You may be right they're probably brief cameos unless the movie gets cut into two parts. Very few of them were at Comic Con.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"