Sequels What Villian Should be in the Sequel?

Hopefully, if they ever do have Surtur, he won't be no stinkin' cloud! :argh:

I hope we see some Frost Giant ownage in the first film. If there aren't any Frost Giants in the movie, it will make me a sad panda!!:csad:

I'd say Ymir, The Enchantress and Executioner, Enchantress the powerful over-mind, and Executioner and Ymir the brute force.... Then again, 3 villains in one film can be though to set-up right

I don't really see Ymir being a subordinate to the Enchantress.

Oh, okay, I could see that. Maybe Skurge could even betray the Enchantress when he realizes Ymir is a greater threat, echoing his heroic death in the comics. :up:

I hope we see some Frost Giant ownage in the first film. If there aren't any Frost Giants in the movie, it will make me a sad panda!!:csad:
sadpandaneeds128614788256345848.jpg

I would also like to see The Wrecking Crew or Ulik to appear with Amora & Executioner in the second film but with Surtur as the main villan.

I want to see Bor (Thor's grandpa) appear in the third film with Thanos as a main villain.

Last edited:
I'm still hoping for Executioner & Enchantress for the first film, I'd love to see a fight between Thor and Executioner in film or animation

A:EMH didn't even give us Thor vs Executioner :dry:, anyways, I'd love to see Malekith and Kurse appear in a Thor film as well.

I think they need to first firmly decide in which direction they are going to take the sequels. Specifically the first 3 films(1st trilogy as it were). Is it going to be Thor as the mythical god doing stuff throughout the Asgardian realms or are they going to focus more on Thor the superhero to the people of Earth? Once they decide on that then choosing the villains becomes more clear. Keep in mind that if Thor breaks out big like Iron Man then essentially it will means that he's joined the elite who will never stop having films about them made(Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, Iron Man, X-Men, etc.). So don't fret if they have to be choosey on which direction the sequels go and what you'd like to see doesn't get chosen to be up at bat in these films, initially. More than likely, they'll eventually get around to doing the film that focuses more on the particular stories that you wanted. We're in this for the long haul(and I mean the REALLY long haul). But Thor's first got to cross the hurdle with his first movie.

Honestly I personally am not sure which of the two ways I want to see them go since both offer lots of good stuff that I'd like to see. I'd love to see Sutur, Ymir, Malekith, Ulik, Ego the living planet, etc. But then I'd also live to see the Wrecking Crew, Absorbing Man & Grey Gargoyle also.

Loki, Amora & Skurge all kind of straddle the fence since they could work in either direction the sequels go.

Yep, that's why I'm almost certain that Skurge and Amora are going to be in the 2nd or third Thor film.

I'd love to see Sif and Amora fight certainly.

Isn't Skurge a Jotun like Loki? Perhaps Loki recruits him saying Odin and Thor were responsible for the Bifrost firing on their homeworld. Once he learns the truth he turns on Loki because he doesn't like Asgardians anyway.

Enchantress, she is simply superb as a Thor-villain. And about time we have a female main villain. Of course with Executioner by her side and a few trolls or jotuns.

On earth she should be aided by either Absorbing Man or Wrecking Crew. I vote Wrecking Crew.

I can't wait to see a Thor vs Executioner fight on film, I'm probably looking forward to him more than anybody.
Now that I think about, I'm also looking for to seeing Mangog and Ulik in one of the sequels, maybe we'll get a fight scene between the two:thor: :up:

Last edited:
I agree. A fight between Thor and Executioner would be awesome.

Yep, I would be quite awesome indeed:thor:

Enchantress & Executioner - old school classics. Hottie and a bruiser
Absorbing Man - his powers would look awesome onscreen
Radioactive Man - I like to say "Jiminy Jillikers" and "Up and at them" a lot, this would increase my chances to do so

But who I really want to see done, and done right, is Beta Ray Bill.

Something tells me Beta Ray Bill is a ways down the pike. Fortunately for Thor fans, Hemsworth is so young that I could easily see him accomplishing more outings in a superhero movie than Chris Reeve or Hugh Jackman(both tied at 4 each for the record). So maybe after the initial trilogy BRB can show up. I can see Hemsworth doing this role in possibly 5 Thor movies(assuming this first is successful enough to jumpstart a franchise).

I didn't like War Machine in Iron Man 2 and I will definately not like Beta Ray Bill in any live action movie.

Absorbing Man's kind of already been done (Hulk 03), but I certainly agree with Enchantress & Executioner, I've never been a big fan of Radioactive Man but he could work.

Comparing BRB to War Machine is valid, IMO. War Machine should have waited probably until at least the 3rd movie or beyond before showing up(of course I obviously DID want him to show up eventually). This seems to be a problem that many a studio has with these franchises. They rush really popular characters & storylines in without there having been enough time to really make them fit right. And this at least started back when Singer's X-Men films began. I mean, by the end of the 2nd film and you're ALREADY teasing the Dark Phoenix storyline for the next movie? And I could go on and on. Symbiote saga in SM3? War Machine in IM2? Rumors that Capt.Stacey will likely only be in one movie in the new Spidey franchise and then killed off? FF2 already at the Galactus storyline?

I mean it's like these studio execs are prepubecent teenagers on prom night who can't hold their wad long enough to actually get some lovin' and end up going in their boxers. Have some self control for God's sake. You want these properties to last a long time, right?

True, not to mention that fact that he's basically Thor with a horse face, he wouldn't really bring anything unique to the table.

In my opinion he's even worse than War Machine in that aspect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"