What will be the next Marvel Recon?

Lord Blackbolt

Avenger
Reaction score
Over the years Marvel always tries to recon a character....I think Spiderman has done it like what...6 times already. Same with Thor and Ironman.

Who will be next and how will they do it?

For example.... Steve Rogers will probably return...how will they bring him back? Will they recon the events happening in the current arcs to do so?

How will they turn Tony Stark from a total ***** bag to a cool sauve hero in time for the new movie?

So forth and so forth.

The word you're looking for is "retcon" not "recon". They're not all spies.

Put note cards of all the major Marvel characters and some of the secondary ones on your wall. Then write Skrull on a dart. Now take that dart and throw it at the wall, and whatever character it hits, there you go.

Put note cards of all the major Marvel characters and some of the secondary ones on your wall. Then write Skrull on a dart. Now take that dart and throw it at the wall, and whatever character it hits, there you go.

I can actually imagine there being a room like this, and Joe Q & Bendis having a LOAD of fun. :o

But with Joey Q and Bendis.... they only write one or two names on all the note cards and throw a box of darts.

But with Joey Q and Bendis.... they only write one or two names on all the note cards and throw a box of darts.

But picture it.

"Haha! Nailed Tigra! How about you, Joe!"

"Miss...miss...bah, Capt. Ultra. Lame."

"Wasp! Hey, I never liked her..."

"Brian, I just hit Luke Cage."

"No you didn't. Otherwise, Dan DiDio is in my Fave Five."

"Yes, master."

I think Tony Stark is a Skrull. Imagine the Skrull inflitrating Sheild and basically causing the Civil War

I think Tony Stark is a Skrull. Imagine the Skrull inflitrating Sheild and basically causing the Civil War

If that happened, Joe Q would have to stop whining about no one believing what he says ever again. :rolleyes:

Not that he would, or anyone does, but just saying...

But picture it.

"Haha! Nailed Tigra! How about you, Joe!"

"Miss...miss...bah, Capt. Ultra. Lame."

"Wasp! Hey, I never liked her..."

"Brian, I just hit Luke Cage."

"No you didn't. Otherwise, Dan DiDio is in my Fave Five."

"Yes, master."

Please, Bendis doesn't talk like that. Don't you know how Bendis thinks people talk.

"Haha. Nailed Tigra."

"You nailed Tigra?"

"I nailed Tigra."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"Man."

"How bout you?"

"I--I-um...I nailed Wasp... Uh... I'm not sure we should... um-- we should turn her into a skrull. She can't be a skrull. She can't ever be a skrull."

"Man!"

More like that.

I wonder how Bendis will be remembered. People used to eat Liefeld up, and that wasn't too long ago...

He'll be remembered for lopsided narratives and really awful dialogue that tries too hard to be funny and/or "hip."

No. He'll be remembered as the guy who made the Avengers huge, and we'll be in the corner screaming, "Yeah, but he had to ****ing take away everything that made them the Avengers to do it!" :(

I just don't understand how our opinions are the minority.

I just don't understand how our opinions are the minority.
simple joey q. &co ignore us and our opinions and writes drivel. comics need more writers like stan lee

That may be the case, but that can't be all there is to it. Lots of people are buying those "drivel" comics and are perfectly content with them.

Yeah, some are downright enthusiastic about some of the worst schlock imaginable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"