• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What you think about Venom's look?

lol, don't mind me, I just finished work and now i'm just posting random junk sipping a coke.

:oldrazz:

WTH??? Did I miss something, was there another new pic of Venom leaked, and if so where can I get it?

He looks perfect so far. They should have released the trailer ending with the Venom footage... I´m not even a big Venom fan and I think that... It just was that big final punch the official trailer lacked a bit.

I agree, all they needed to do was have that last little bit, maybe even just when it zooms into his mouth and it would have been a killer trailer.

Vnomez!!!

even with venom, it wouldn't have been better than the first teaser

that thing was edited by God himself. No superhero trailer ever ended better than seeing spidey hanging upside down in the black suit.

not even the venom one.

i agree. i understand you guys that you wanted to see venom at teh end. but for general public it makes no sense.

dark_b said:
i agree. i understand you guys that you wanted to see venom at teh end. but for general public it makes no sense.
Why not? He looks freakin' scary, it would have added an eerie tone to it, IMO. I mean, of course they have no clue who/what he is, but just imagine seeing that thing in a Spidey trailer. I'd be like; "Holy hell, what was that?? Does Spidey turn into a MONSTER??" :word: :oldrazz:

DOG LIPS said:
Why not? He looks freakin' scary, it would have added an eerie tone to it, IMO. I mean, of course they have no clue who/what he is, but just imagine seeing that thing in a Spidey trailer. I'd be like; "Holy hell, what was that?? Does Spidey turn into a MONSTER??" :word: :oldrazz:
seeeing a monster at teh end of spiderman. it looks good. but what doesthat have to do with spiderman?

Dernhelm said:
i hope it isnt too much alien-creepy looking. Venom is suppose to tell jokes and stuff. LOL

Venom is not a happy go lucky villain at all.. He is creepy scariest villain spiderman has ever faced. Even mary Jane is traumatized by him. That's why spiderman doesnt wear the black costume anymore, because MJ cannot bear to see that suit. Spiderman is even scared of Venom.

Venom represents everything Spiderman fears, his deepest darkest suppressions, and also has the key to walk into Peter Parkers life without Parker knowing about it. He can expose his secret identity if he wants, or he could hurt the people he loves..

Only lucky thing for spiderman is that Venom has a twisted sense of morality and wont hurt innocent people. He feels Spiderman took away Eddie Brock's innocence. So, Spiderman is the apex of what is evil, and corrupt.

That's what makes Carnage the worst of the worst when it comes to Spiderman foes, cause Carnage kills everything indiscriminately. I don't think Carnage knows Peter Parker's identity though. Thankfully for Parker.

Venom should be buffer. But that image is when he 'just' turned to venom. So, I'm pretty sure he would look like the comic book villain coming to life and better still.:ninja:

DOG LIPS said:

It would make no sense? Well, if someone sees that guy that said "I'm going to be taking your pictures from now on.' and then that same guy that prayed to God that Peter Parker dies. And then he gets that black costume on him and turns to that monster.. It would make enough sense for people that they get curious about it..

I agree with other fans it was a big mistake to not air that particular venom preview. Cause it is 100 times more interesting and intense..

My father knows nothing about Venom. He knows about Spider man from the 60's etc. But he was totally interested. He was like "Holy SH#$%T! Who the hell was that??!!""

I think it would have been much better to have the Venom trailer.

I agree. My post was mostly pointed to if they just showed Venom, not really the whole Brock/church scene. They are trying to sell the movie to people. Fans know all about it, but the general audience will be much more interested the more you throw at them, and the snarling monster would have helped. :p

If the look is like the one in farmerfrans avy then its great, I can't wait to see it in theaters :up:

November Rain said:
even with venom, it wouldn't have been better than the first teaser

that thing was edited by God himself. No superhero trailer ever ended better than seeing spidey hanging upside down in the black suit.

not even the venom one.
I have to agree, the teaser is a masterpiece, pretty hard to top.

i dont see anything wrong with the venom from spidey3, he looks like he should, he looks so cool.

*drools*

He looks... absol.... absol.... I can't speak anymore. He looks badass.

But hopefully he'll have a bigger look with the final product.

Typical really, when the trailer was released everyone was like "OMG cgi sux" and now that we have a trailer with Venom in it, everyone is saying "CGI isn't finished yet".

The film isn't about Venom guys. You'll be lucky to have him on screen for 20 minutes.

From what little we can see in the trailer, He looks good. We will see how it goes after we get a better look.:yay:

I haven't been on here for a few days and just found out about the new trailer footage with Venom... MY GOD! He looks exactly the way I wanted him to, and more. When he roars at the very end it gave me the shivers. This movie is gonna own!:wow:

some people are dissapointed in the way venom looks, im not though, his teeth are great, his eyes looks like macfarlans venoms eyes, his body isnt that skinny which is great, he looks like so SCARY, im, pretty sure thats the venom that we sin the movie.

No. No webbing. Stringy :csad:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"