What's The Last Movie You Watched? - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fantastic Mr. Fox.

Batman Returns.

LfCYH_-gD2GIxNnJjud4SI-pb9XOEsCzRWdzXaX8Y5AiyVErLVmJVDr9gaKTXJYmJ1xfnHYbPMYQA6E7WhrjvV8QRF7w9ibiWQ11SwvY-UsQffzkWCAg5aff5Mhkk6xPPoeGmMfnR-1.jpg

The Prometheus Crap
0/10

It's a trap, this movie is a trap to watch, cause it's plain crap full of useless nonsense
What space crew member doesn't know what a lightyear is? And a lot of crap overall

eflxtl.jpg

8/10

A worthy prequel to LOTR. It was a bit like a flashback to 10 years ago. It's fine that it has same tone as LOTR. The story is well told, not rushed. The takes of the landscape are amazing as always.

Surely it's not as good as LOTR but it doesn't have to be. The book is a story for children and not as epic as the trilogy.

Lacks pivotal scenes for the main characters in order for the last 20 minutes to truly pay off, but it's harmless fun with some amusing moments. 6/10

Overdoes it a bit with the endless frat boy dialogue and doesn't really make any of the leads likable enough, but there are some hilarious scenes (especially the ongoing arm gag) and the concept and setting add to proceedings. 7/10

The structure gets a little muddled at one point but overall it's a breezy 80 minute slice of action with JGL and Shannon both throwing themselves completely into their respective roles and having fun, plus the chases are well shot and entertaining. 7.5/10

Lawrence of Arabia: 4.5/5

A brilliant film filled with blistering cinematography and a memorable performance by Peter O' Toole.

To be clear, I'm not talking about the prequel to Aliens with Michael Fassbender, it's something entirely different, looks like a DTV or a TV film
The Prometheus Trap is it's title

HAHAHAHA!!!

I don't usually care if someone else dislikes a movie I like, but I was about to go off on you on a legendary scale if that was about Scott's film.

Not saying Prometheus was the best film ever, but the way you raped that film you were talking about...I didn't think Scott's Prometheus deserved that.

r6rXOl.jpg

What a disappointing follow up to The Dark Knight. It's not without its strong points (Namely the acting. Bale in particular was great, and this was easily his best performance as Batman yet.), but my god the script is sloppy as ****. So many blunt infodumps, and the hoops some characters have to jump through to get all the pieces in position for the main conflict often feel silly and out of left field. Nolan's Batman trilogy is easily the best superhero trilogy, but unfortunately The Dark Knight Rises doesn't escape the "third movie curse" and I can't help but feel that Nolan kind of phoned this one in.

3/5

Becoming Jane 4/10

Total Recall (2012)

It alternates between infuriatingly bad and mediocre. Kate Beckinsale deserved a better film to be a bad ass villain in.

Judge Dredd
LAAAWWW/10

It's fun, I like it
HAHAHAHA!!!

I don't usually care if someone else dislikes a movie I like, but I was about to go off on you on a legendary scale if that was about Scott's film.

Not saying Prometheus was the best film ever, but the way you raped that film you were talking about...I didn't think Scott's Prometheus deserved that.
:hehe:
Scott's one is easily a lot better

Knock Off
8/10

One of Van Damme's good movies

HAHAHAHA!!!

Not Scott, but Lindelof.

I can't stand Lindelof's writing.

Star Wars Episode II
It's massively more entertaining than Episode I

Cape Fear(1991)

****ing disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"