The Dark Knight Rises Who was your FAVORITE Couple within the Series?

To be fair, I can see why some could vote for Bruce and Rachel (although I don't agree).

Harvey/Rachel. Bruce/Selina had better chemistry, but they didn't really have much of a relationship. Harvey/Rachel did and I loved how tragic it ended up being.

Bruce and Gordon. They were the only couple that had real chemistry together, and anything approaching a real, fleshed out relationship.

I'm a sucker for the Batman / Catwoman chemistry, so yeah, Bruce/Selina.

This is going to be lopsided. Very much so.

I don't even think there was a single relationship between Miranda Tate or Selena Kyle during the course of TDKR. At least Bruce and Rachel had known each other for years and gotten to become serious friends and then romantic interests.

this is not even a competition.

nor is this not a one sided poll.

Surprised that no one picked the Falafel and Flass yet.lol

BatCat forever!

Bale, Hathaway, and the Nolans got it.

2nd place goes to Harvey/Rachel followed by Bruce/Rachel mainly because Rachel had a major on switch as soon as Harvey was in trouble. And besides being Bruce's one hope for a normal life, what was she to him? Based on how she was going by the book they seemed to be losing most of their connections to each other.

Bruce/Miranda was just Bruce lonely at the mention of lost loved ones (specifically Alfred being gone so he had no one), [BLACKOUT]Talia trying to screw with Bruce's head (hey let's escape so I can secretly plot to destroy Gotham and bring you back so you can feel the heat as... blablabla)[/BLACKOUT], and Bruce worried about the person who was supposed to help him with the Wayne legacy being [BLACKOUT]stuck in No Man's Land Gotham[/BLACKOUT]. I'd hardly call it a real relationship.

Bruce/Gordon would be a total win if I was a fan of slash not originally in the story.

I'm surprised no one picked Bats and the Joker.

To be fair, I can see why some could vote for Bruce and Rachel (although I don't agree).

Say what you will, to me, Katie Holmes seemed to have the most chemistry with Bale, even more than Anne. Doesn't mean she wasn't perhaps the worst actress, but for movies like this, the ability to project that chemistry is more important than acting chops.

I remember an interview where she subtly said she was kind of attracted to Bale, which I suppose is why she "decided" to do a film with Queen Latifah rather than TDK :woot:

When they finally kiss at the end of BB, then she tells him why she can't be with him, I felt it more than anything else in this series.

I also liked what we saw of Selina and Jen. :awesome:

Bruce/Selina in this series and in any series. In any medium.

But it's a tragedy that Alfred and Tangerines are not on this list.

Bruce and Ra's :hrt:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"