Who Would Really Win?

The guy's mentally flaccid and continues to be so arrogant, it's just insane.

Well he thinks Frank Castle is a deeper, more complex character than Wade Wilson so...

Ah the beloved defense of fools and the simple minded; if you disagree with them then you must not know much about the subject. How quaint. You couldn't find a pair of knockers at a strip club and following those same mental failures you couldn't make a valid point in this debate so you opt out with this online cowardice utilized by so many other weak minded individuals before you.

THIS is why most people use the name DACMAN when referring to the pinnacle of fanboy idiocy in any avenue of comics or otherwise. Your fanaticism has transcended comics as a whole.

Congrats, your self-destructing brain cells have made you famous.

Ha ha ha!

Bravo good sir!

:applaud:applaud:applaud:applaud

If it wer Rulk then he'd dust Superman.

Hulk vs Superman

We've seen the lame crossovers, but in a real battle, on earth, and no kryptonite involved, who takes the cake?

Green Genes against the current Supes.

I say it could go either way, but my money is on Hulk.

Cuz "The Madder Hulk gets, the Stronger Hulk gets."

Superman has his heat vision/energy, but I've seen the Hulk regenerate all of his flesh within a matter of minutes, just after he had it fried from his bones. Not sayin' Superman can penetrate Hulk's skin, but IF he can.

Gimme some feedback, peeps.

Is it a fight or a pushing contest?

In sheer pushing force the Hulk’s strength should be able to eventually exceed that of Superman.

If it is a fight, my money is on Superman.

It is possible for either one to be knocked unconscious.

The biggest difference, and IMHO the common denominator is speed.

In the fight the Hulk may as well be standing still as a statue.

Superman has SUPER- SPEED.

He is not quite as fast as the Flash, but he is still one of the fastest characters in the DC universe, and can go much faster than the speed of sound.

The hulk may get stronger, and heal faster, and he may even get somewhat faster as he gets angrier too, but primarily he gets stronger.

So far as I know the rate of Hulks speed increase is no-where close to his strength increases.

The fight would have to go on several days for the hulk to even get 10x faster than he usually is, because again, he mostly gets stronger, the speed increase is far less.

So for all intents an purposes, the Hulk, even at 10x his normal speed would be still moving so slow compared to Superman that the Hulk may as well be a green statue.

All Superman has to do is hit the hulk at full force, at his top speed, which would be impossible for the hulk to block. KO – winner Superman.

Now if you take the Speed away from Superman, then they Hulk would eventually overpower him.

In a test of strength the Hulk also would eventually win.

Superman today is far superior in power compared to the Superman who battled Doomsday. He works at a much higher level than Hulk, his recent feats prove that.

Doomsday also has Super Speed, that the Hulk, while very fast, does not have Super Speed.

He is not quite as fast as the Flash, but he is still one of the fastest characters in the DC universe, and can go much faster than the speed of sound.

In a test of strength the Hulk also would eventually win.

Superman CAN fly fast then Flash can run.

Superman has moved planets, atomized words by punching someone, shattered the boundaries of space and time in a fight, held black holes, and moved Warworld. If that isn't a test of strength that would out do the Hulk I don't what is.

Doomsday also has Super Speed, that the Hulk, while very fast, does not have Super Speed.

Yes, this is true, but what does that have to do with the topic?

Last edited:
Superman CAN fly fast then Flash can run.

Superman has moved planets, atomized words by punching someone, shattered the boundaries of space and time in a fight, held black holes, and moved Warworld. If that isn't a test of strength that would out do the Hulk I don't what is.

Yes, this is true, but what does that have to do with the topic?

Did not realize that. I thought he could only get 99% as fast as the Flash, the Flash still having the edge. He can get to 100% flying? I did not know that. :wow:

I was told by a Hulk fan once that he too has held a force equal to that of a black hole. I cannot verify that however. I figured since Hulk seems to have an infinite upward capacity for strength, eventually he could "out lift" Superman. That is different than a fight however.

The reason I pointed out that Doomsday has SuperSpeed, and the Hulk does not, is that it is easy for people to assume that Doomsday, a "Hulk like creature" killed Superman, they may bring up Doomsday into the argument. I Wanted to shoot that one down, as in terms of speed Doomsday and the Hulk do not compare.

Anyway, I think that in a fight, the speed of Superman is the elephant in the room.

Does not matter how MAD Hulk gets, his top speed may as well be standing still. Sure he will be strong, damned strongest stationary object Superman has ever had a fight with.

Force is also strength x speed. One full speed punch at full strength from Superman, and the Hulk is KO. Bruce Banner will wake up with a headache.

Hulk could beat Superman's ass and kill him in just a man-e-mano beatdown.

However, if Superman was fighting Hulk in Space, Hulk would lose. Superman is faster and smarter and can stay powered in space. Hulk apparently can withstand space, but his durability there isn't really known. I'm giving Superman the advantage.

Hulk could beat Superman's ass and kill him in just a man-e-mano beatdown.

However, if Superman was fighting Hulk in Space, Hulk would lose. Superman is faster and smarter and can stay powered in space. Hulk apparently can withstand space, but his durability there isn't really known. I'm giving Superman the advantage.

Doesn't the Hulk end up adapting to every environment? If he's stuck fighting in space he'd probably grow space gills or something...

Wouldn't it end up as a stalemate if Superman went super-speed on the Hulk? The hits would probably toss the Hulk from one end of the country to another but won't it end up just making him angrier? The Hulk would win if the hits don't knock him out right away cause he'd end up healing faster and get a strength boost...Oh and which version of the Hulk are we talking about? World War Hulk made the hulk pretty rigged...

Doesn't matter which Hulk he's fighting. Until he adapts to the point where he can fly, obtains super speed at Supe's level or spits Kryptonite, he'll lose.

The major problem with this match-up is that DC gave Superman the ability to pull superpowers out of his ass and Marvel only gave the Hulk super-strength to match Superman's...I vote Supes since it's actually hard to imagine the Hulk doing anything against someone flying at light-speed or something while being just as strong. Has there been any match ups between the Sentry and Superman?

Ugh, this thread.....

And yes, Sentry / Superman bouts have been done but Sentry hate always ensures the same outcome.

I kinda expected Superman to lose them to the Sentry since The Sentry has the power of like 10 million exploding suns or something while Superman is powered by 1...That and Superman thinks wearing glasses makes him unrecognizable..

God, this thread just won't DIE!!!

Yeah, I know.

It's just like that case of Herpes you were telling me about....

:o

Hulk & Superman if my opinion is have same strong, but speed & intelligence Superman have it, so the winner is Superman...can't doubt it

These sorts of threads always make me like both characters less.:doh:

I usually don't get into these discussions...because there is nothing geekier..but hey, I'm already on a comic book internet message board....I'm at geek level:red already.
Anyone has the potential to beat anyone in my opinion. There are lots of factors involved beyond strength. It could simply be a case of luck or even the mental state someone is in which can come down to what they had for breakfast that morning.
As far as strength potential...I'd say Hulk has that over the post-crisis Supes. He even has a more ruthless attitude....but beyond that Supes really has the edge with all of his other powers. Given that, if forced to bet, I would have to go with the Man of Tomorrow. But Hulk does have a decent shot of winning. If Doom'sday can do it then Hulk can for sure.
But the real answer is "anyone the writer wants to".
I'm from the future Man of steel will come out in 2013 making Superman badass and losing the undies, and it will be the start of a DCCU!

Popular consensus will have (current) Superman win. Hands down. He'll throw him into space or something. Then save him after passing out. Winning the fight. I'd be fine with that.

But I'd also be fine with Superman being unable to fly-lift him off the ground because of World Breaker Hulks grip and he goes Bane on Superman and breaks his back across his knee turning him halfway into Christopher Reeve (too soon?). Maybe even going all the way and making him just like Christopher Reeve (RIP) by finishing the job if he's mad enough.

Both stories could be believable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"