Who Would Really Win?

Flight? No, I'm talking speed.

Wait....what?

Pushing the planet is nothing? By virtue of it being in orbit, it's already in the grip of a star, it's orbiting that star faster than the Hulk could ever dream of being by the way, and sheer mass alone even in vacuum is immense.

To discount that as showboating is.....

Well it's several words I can say in a PG-13 environment.

So you think his flight ability is a factor in an all out brawl with the Hulk? I'd say supes would be super strong if he pushed a planet that was falling to a nearby star(say about 300,000 miles distance from the surface) and he successfully pushed it out of orbit from the immense pull of a star. Otherwise he was just a show off, pushing a rock in vacuum doesn't count much since there is no gravity to counter the force that would challenge one's strength.

:doh:

So what exactly do you call the force that keeps the Earth revolving around the Sun?

HA! Exactly what I was trying to explain.

I think you can understand the difference when an object is 90 million kilometers away from the sun and when it is 13 million kilometers closer right? The gravitational pull is stronger when an object is closer to the sun therefore it will be heavier to push it away from the strong grip of the sun. I am certain that supes could do it though because he gets his power form the sun itself, so ok fine he's a solar panel for crying out loud. All I'm saying is that the Hulk could do the same.

But this is an all out brawl, so Hulk wins, give it up already!

HUlk could do the same? Hulk could push a planet?

I'm nearly done with this idiocy.

Hulk-3.jpg

IDK...judging from the stink lines, it doesn't seem like kryptonite to me.

He can be potentially strong as his strength has no limit.

Yeah and he'll gain that strength when the Sun burns out and then it's all moot.

You think you're funny don't you?
Check out the incredible Hulk capability thread first before you draw conclusions.
Simple fact flight ability has nothing to do with strength, it has to do with how much power(i.e. energy of some sort since we have a very vague idea as to how Supes can fly) one can exert pushing/lifting a massive object. Strengthwise is when you push/lift something a million times your own weight with only your spine to support it.
If Supes pushed a planet it will be considered his flight ability feat. And yeah some strength may be use in doing so, but not totally relying on strength alone.

Where's Morg when you need him?

Hulk vs. Thanos, Hulk vs. Superman, Hulk vs. Eternity, Hulk vs. *insert name here*...it doesn't seem to matter to some people; strength is OBVIOUSLY the overriding factor in any fight and trumps all other abilities. :whatever:

It's threads like this that got me to leave this site for a couple years. :wall:

Strangely, it's threads like this that brought me back too.

<---Masochist!

It's not crying...it's requesting the closure of threads that have become useless. It's been shown time and again that the Hulk wouldn't win against certain people (Thanos, Superman, etc.) yet you continue to overlook rational thought and logic, instead choosing to go with this fanboy crush you have for the Hulk.

You can throw your hissy fits and prattle on until your blue (or green) in the face...it doesn't change the result; your guy doesn't cut the mustard with the other guy.

In fairness though, this one is a bad place of a lot closer than Thanos.

But then the Thanos one was just completely and utterly ridiculous.

Supes has been known to batter opponents/get battered early in fights because he takes it too easy on the other guy.

That's exactly what you don't want to do against Hulk... you want to finish Hulk early.

That said, I'd still say Superman would take it out, he's diverse, powerful, durable and Hulk is too mindless to realise how to best counter Supes with his strength.

In fairness though, this one is a bad place of a lot closer than Thanos.

But then the Thanos one was just completely and utterly ridiculous.

Supes has been known to batter opponents/get battered early in fights because he takes it too easy on the other guy.

That's exactly what you don't want to do against Hulk... you want to finish Hulk early.

That said, I'd still say Superman would take it out, he's diverse, powerful, durable and Hulk is too mindless to realise how to best counter Supes with his strength.

I agree whole-heartedly; the Thanos match-up is absolutely no contest.

This one, slightly more so...but only slightly. Once Superman get's knocked a couple hundred miles away by a shot from the Hulk, he'll realize he can't just stand there and duke it out. After that, it's over...speed, flight, power and intelligence are too much for the Hulk to overcome.

I realize this, you realize this...some people just refuse to accept it no matter what the logic.

Dunno, Doomsday doesn't have flight and he waylaid Superman and nearly murdered him. Supes has also taken poundings from Grundy, Kalibak, and other ground based powerhouses.

He's not getting beat Head to Head in a battle with Grundy or Kalibak though...

And Doomsday's a whole other kettle of fish from Hulk as well.

Hulk just gets pissed off and that makes him stronger.

Doomsday f***ing evolves into something that will hand you your arse...

I don't remember Hulk being outwitted in a fight. Even if they did how are they gonna stop him? Let him walk into a pit with iron spikes at the bottom? Well that's smart!
Supes can charge all the nutrinos from the sun all he wants, but he'll realize that he'll only piss off the Hulk everytime he gets back from sun-bathing.

I invite all of you smart a$$ess to come and debate about Hulk vs...Thanos, Supes, Juggernaut, etc here www.herochat.com because I swear your so called "logic" will be put to the test. So who among you wusses are strong enough????

Damn, that was low.

You are learning my young apprentice, the Dark Side is strong within you.

It's not crying...it's requesting the closure of threads that have become useless. It's been shown time and again that the Hulk wouldn't win against certain people (Thanos, Superman, etc.)
Yeah...the HULK has beaten Superman in the HULK/Superman one shot. He overpowered him like he was nothing and sent his butt all the way to saturn. And this was pre-crisis Superman. Listen and learn son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"