The Avengers "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be Hemsworthy, shall possess the power of Thor" - Part 4

Using Don Blake in the funny way they did in Thor 1 was perfect. No need to give him that permanently.
I completely agree, it's demeaning and stupid. No Blake Please.
Now, what i do feel we're going toget is some sort of clone. Anybody notice the Knife that Loki used to stab Thor with had it own little close up! And it is conveniently tossed to the ground on Stark tower! It could be one of those things that Marvel does all the time, little hints here and there.

Exactly. But here is my point. Is there anything saying that it is an enchantment? Nope. Anything saying that it is truely mechanical, and a high tech machine? Nope either. Bare with me here on what I am about to say. But

In the MCU we don't know if it was enchanted, or a high tech robot. It is not clarified. There isn't a way to be 100% sure. SO, with that being said, with the Destroyer being enchanted armor in the comics, and it is a comic book movie, I am just going to go ahead and say that the Destroyer was enchanted armor, until it is proven otherwise. Cause thats how it is in the comics, we don't know if its any different in the movies, so as far as I am concerned, since we can't be sure, I will give it the benefit of the doubt.

I'm with you there. Things are created from enchanted weapons and devices all the time in comic books anyway so it made the gun that much more awesome to me. Especially when that baby lit up. :woot: It's that kind of mix of mysticism and tech that I absolutely love. It's like something Reed Richards would make to combat a Norse god.

Unless Jane accidentally ends up in another Realm and Thor has to go there to save her. Oy. I really hope that doesn't happen.

Me neither, I'm so sick of the overused "Damsel in distress" situations in superhero films.

Since the Rainbow Bridge is destroyed, can I assume Heimdall gets off guard duty and gets to do other stuff?

Since the Rainbow Bridge is destroyed, can I assume Heimdall gets off guard duty and gets to do other stuff?

Hmmm. Heimdall Hobbies? What would an unemployed Asgardian Gatekeeper do while waiting for his Bifrost to be fixed? Play Sudoku? Grow turnips? Practice his fighting techniques with Thor?

Why would his guard duty end, just because Bifrost is destroyed? Just because the Asgardians' main way off Asgard is gone, doesn't mean you can ignore the possibility of someone else coming *to* Asgard.

So did they set it up so Jane would not know Thor had returned?

Considering the whole isolated facility work placement?

He now has to greet people at the Asgard Wal-Mart.

I'd think as part of Loki's punishment for the things he did on Earth, Loki would be forced to be the door greeter. Then again collecting all the carts and bringing them back into the store would be much more of a punishment.

Last edited:
So did they set it up so Jane would not know Thor had returned?

Considering the whole isolated facility work placement?

I'm sure that was the intention. She probably didn't find out until she saw the news or afterwards from Erik. This changes some of the dynamic in Thor 2 since she didn't know why he never returned but now I'm sure does. That and what Selvig knows from the cube could possibly allow them to find a wormhole to the other realms if not only Asgard.

I'd think as part of Loki's punishment for the things he did on Earth, Loki would be forced to be the door greeter. Then again collecting all the carts and bringing them back into the store would be much more of a punishment.

Mop up spill on Aisle 9, Loki!

To Loki goldfish were made to be ruled.

Yes, the Koi always enjoy his long winded speeches about his dominance over them helpless to stop him within their aquariums. Then the store manager comes along and tells Loki to get back to work.

Oh, I could just picture Loki having to work in the pet section and chasing after goldfish with the net and an Asgardian kid telling him that's the wrong goldfish.

Actually, the worst punishment for Loki would be working the toy aisle, and to have to repeatedly deal with sweaty adult nerds asking him about the Wal-Mart exclusive Thor variant action figure with the comic-accurate winged helmet, and if the store doesn't have it, they insist on making him check in the back storeroom, as if Wal-Mart intentionally hides products from its customers. :eek:

You know before Loki's time in the MCU is up; I'd like to see Thor shown in a situation where he's able to distinguish Loki from his projected form at least once; it'd be a nice little development after Loki's jab at him on how he always seems to fall for that trick.

They'll probably reverse it; Thor will go to attack Loki, but will stop, look around and laugh, say "not again Loki", and then the Loki he initially saw beats him over the head, "Guessed wrong, dear brother" :D

I must say, I cannot wait to see what happens to Loki in Thor 2. I mention this because of Thanos' right hand man's threat to Loki. They'll be able to find him wherever he goes. It's not Odin's punishment that Loki has to worry about.

I forsee a storyline that will have Thor and Loki fighting on the same side for a good majority of a movie if not the entire thing. Whether this will be in Thor 2 or The Avenger's 2 is anybody's guess but I'm on pins and needles waiting to see just what Thanos has in store for Loki and how Thor will feel about it.

I must say, I cannot wait to see what happens to Loki in Thor 2. I mention this because of Thanos' right hand man's threat to Loki. They'll be able to find him wherever he goes. It's not Odin's punishment that Loki has to worry about.

I forsee a storyline that will have Thor and Loki fighting on the same side for a good majority of a movie if not the entire thing. Whether this will be in Thor 2 or The Avenger's 2 is anybody's guess but I'm on pins and needles waiting to see just what Thanos has in store for Loki and how Thor will feel about it.

I really wants to see Thor and Loki team up
there was no tag team moves in the frost giant battle since thor was arrogant and wanted to take out the giants himself, plus i would really like to see the chemistry that will be built after the avengers...
TBH i was waayyyy more excited for IM3 after seeing avengers like 4 times already

Iron Man 3 I'm not too excited about yet. They're really going to have to wow me after his performance in Avengers (Iron Man, not RDJ). I almost feel like his story is finished. Avengers 3 might as well have been the end of the Iron Man trilogy. Captain America fitting in the modern world and Thor's dealings now that we're past that whole "temporary human" thing has me way more interested. I cannot wait to see more of Asgard and the other 7 realms.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"