Will Goku turn..

you never know though. i dont think they are going with the exact storyline of dragonball. they could always change it and have him turn SS.

Yes, they can change stuff, but something like that totally disrupts Goku's (and the whole series) growth in strength. Check my previous post about that

highly doubt it...it's kinda silly considering this will be dragonball, not dbz..if you want to see a SS, wouldnt you want to see it done right? to jump that far ahead, for no reason would just be stupid....the audience needs to warm up to the actual "spiritual" fighting first...if they go ahead and put in SS goku just for the sake of it, non-fans will not know wtf is going on...so, i believe that this isnt just wishfull thinking, but impatient wishfull thinking........sorry

if he does tho, i have an extra shotgun, wanna take revenge with me xwolverine?

no hate for it, it just doesnt belong in this movie...let me guess, you've never seen dragonball, only DBZ right?

ahh, well sorry if i sounded negative, but the knowledge that he will turn SS, is enough to further this franchise for fans, but wanting it now is kinda like wanting your christmas presents on your birthday..it leaves nothing to look forward to...

because it could only go downhill after that.... sequels would totally suck... and its not anywhere near the continuity of the anime.
Not really because Vegeta, adult Gohan, Goten.

So much to look forward to.

but goku attaining the SS form should be reserved for when newcomers to the series are used to the whole story, style etc...not to mention fans like me who have waited for a DRAGONBALL movie, not DBZ, will most likely do something a little crazy...

plus, stephen chow wouldnt let james wong do it....no matter how hard he cried

Not to mention the fact that something like going SSJ would be worthy of a movie in and of itself.

Dragon Ball 1 - Piccolo
Dragon Ball Z - Vegeta
Dragon Ball Z II - Frezia/SSJ Goku

Vegeta in the second move will gloat and ***** about being 'A sayian elite! of Noble blood, the prince of all Sayians!!!" and claim to be an SSJ then finally in the third movie we see what a true SSJ is.

Not to mention the fact that something like going SSJ would be worthy of a movie in and of itself.

Dragon Ball 1 - Piccolo
Dragon Ball Z - Vegeta
Dragon Ball Z II - Frezia/SSJ Goku

Vegeta in the second move will gloat and ***** about being 'A sayian elite! of Noble blood, the prince of all Sayians!!!" and claim to be an SSJ then finally in the third movie we see what a true SSJ is.
I dont want to wait until im 30 to see a SS on the big screen.

You may as well wave your arms in the air yelling "look at me, give me attention"

thats why hollywood adaptations have thus far been lame...no-one wants to wait untill the right time...they want the pay off immediately..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"