Will Goku turn..

Sigh... I thought I moved away from the blind hate on LAA and Daizex..

If it does it does, regardless It will have a cult following.

Indeed because DB fans eat up every piece of crap thats thrown to them from the countless number of bad video games to the blatant cash in that was DBGT.

Woaw, woaw, slow down Joe.

Dragonball GT is predominately hated in the DB/Z fanbase. Answer for that.

I don't know any DBZ fan who liked GT.

Woaw, woaw, slow down Joe.

Dragonball GT is predominately hated in the DB/Z fanbase. Answer for that.

Fair enough, I was getting ahead of myself, I just really hate that show, it took Dragonball continuity bent it over and raped the hell out of it.

If you think about it,it is not dragonball but neither it is dragonball Z.In the case of Dragonball then goku should be an actor at the age of 13 riding a yellow cloud and not attending school and taking on the Red Ribbon Army and turning for the first time into A HUGE MONKEY.I don't recall Goku ever going to School so i cannot place it anyware.If they skip the RRA era then i don't see why they wont give a hint about SS goku with a flash of yellow a spontaneus change and then the kao-ken attack covered in the known red essense.But still its hollywood and we can never be sure.

For starters I hope they axe the big monkey transformation.
I always thought that was lame.

Now, Dragon Ball, is all about escalation.
You have to start at the basics. And you know Hollywood loves to ****e out trilogies. So that means you need tose Super Sayin powers to emerge at the end. Thats why the cartoons were so great. You would have to wait till the very end for them to power up into a new transformation.
Piccilo will be a formidable foe. But after hes defeated they are going to encounter something much more powerfull, thus the escalation. They in return will have to become stronger. Thats the whole premise of the story.

So NO, they will not be blonde haired warriors in this first film.

And I dont think this will bomb. It wont be a LOTR's but it will still be fun to watch Im sure.

It won't bomb, it might not do well but it will make some money.

Cannot say much good came out Dragon Ball GT. >_> Well, Super Saiyan Son Gokû 4 was pretty cool looking with his Ten Times Kamehame-ha but that's about it, I'd say.

step into the..WHAT WHAT step into the... WHAT WHAT step into the WHAT WHAT
Step into the grand tour (GRAND TOUR, GRAND TOUR) step into the grand tour

DRAGON BALL GT!

Every day I see *****es and ho's on earth they don't know that i is a cool guy, so i kame hame ha them in the face, and then spirit bomb them in the rear place.

OOOOHHHHH WEEEEEE WOOOO WOOOO

DRAGON BALL GT!

Don't hate on me, cuz im sexy, eat my **** and "keep your eyes on the birdy!"

STEP INTO THE GRAND TOUR, DRAGON BALL GT!

......:dry:

God I hated the funimation GT intro.

i is a professional rapper, gimme ur money and ur grammies biotch

LOL hard at the Funimation intro it sucked Major Dragon :dbz:!

i will never be able to understand why in the hell they went with that intro for GT. i hate it so much

However, I always liked the Dragon Ball Z intro. With the rock-song and all the clips from the DBZ movies.

Rock the Dragon and all that.

yeah, GT blew... I liked SS4 vegito/gogeta (whichever)... the art on the show started out good, but everything else about it sucked....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"