The Winter Soldier Winter Soldier: Bionic arm or not?

kaijunexus

Marvel Cinematic Universe
Reaction score
Should Bucky have his bionic arm in this film or not?

I think he'll have it, although I easily see them go without it.

Why wouldn't he have it? He's a specially engineered top assassin, and the cybernetics count as "superpowers." Without that, he's just a really good crack shot. (And crack pot.)

I can see them not using it.

Supposedly, Zola gave him super-serum while in captivity, so he might have eventually developed superpowers.

why not.. but if not, it won't be a huge disappointment.. maintain the core characteristics and brainwashed nature of bucky..

Why would they take away the bionic arm? It would seem to be change for the sake of change.

Of course he should. This is a cbm after all.

Captain-America-2-The-Winter-Soldier.jpg

Just thought I'd throw in a badass pic of WS. lol

He totally should. Its a big part of the character

The question should be domino mask or no domino mask.

Yes to domino mask. :up:

And a real one, not a stupid goggle thing.

Yes to domino mask. :up:

And a real one, not a stupid goggle thing.

Yeah, but why?
I like masks in the comic books, but the MCU has made it abundantly clear that no one (so far) is operating under a secret identity. Cap did in WWII, but his identity is known after the Avengers.

Unless you're using an alias and superheroing (or supervillaining) on the down-low, then masks are just a pointless obstacle.

Yeah, but why?
I like masks in the comic books, but the MCU has made it abundantly clear that no one (so far) is operating under a secret identity. Cap did in WWII, but his identity is known after the Avengers.
Only known to Shield and the Army, not the general public.

The question should be domino mask or no domino mask.
Whatever it is, I do think his face/eyes need to be covered in some way so that Cap (as well as the audience members who are unfamiliar with the story) won't know right away that it's Bucky. It's the horrific realization of what happened to Bucky that is really dramatic.

Oh, and yes to the BIONIC AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Should his arm make the sound that the Six Million Dollar Man used to make?

Double yes to the arm&mask!

I love the bionic arm, but I WOULDN'T be against maybe just a metal attachment to his arm to give him enhancements or something to that degree, if they didn't want to go full on bionic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"