The Amazing Spider-Man With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's a great movie, to be simply good is not enough cause those trailers are so beautiful

I have high hope for MoS, especially with Henry Cavill. I've only ever seen him in Tudors, but he's a good actor and he has the look down. The trailer is awesome, though I kinda wish there was a bit more Zod.

Indeed. The trailer looks pretty damn amazing, although after seeing this beautiful trailer, it makes me wish Man of Steel was also on its own as the DK trilogy and not the first film in WB's attempt for a Justice League universe. If the JL idea ends up being crap, it may be difficult to watch any of MoS sequels if they're tied down with JL nonsense as Iron Man 2.

Just saw Life of Pi, truly amazing movie ! Ang Lee has done a phenomenal job, the cinematography, score, use of 3D (done by James Cameron's company that did the Avatar.) all is superb. Just go and watch this movie. :)

I would even say it is one of the best movies of this year.

I had a smile when I learned that they called the Bengal Tiger in the movies as Richard Parker.

The only thing I was thinking was if only TASM had such good 3D

Difference between Superman and Batman
Snyder wont get anywhere if he is trying to ape TDK

There is no difference. A good CBM needs to give a reason of someone becoming a superhero and if they follow the philosophical path, no one is going to really complain over it. Especially when it makes more sense with Superman who's a God-like character.

To start a conversation, lemme ask ya'll something.
What villains do you want to see in the new Superman films?

I kinda feel you could have Luthor and Metallo in a movie together. After all, they both use kryptonite *Metallo using it a bit more to function*, and it looks like the military are gonna be a bit weary of Supes, so it could work if you do it right.

Yah, I forgot about those two. Care more about Metallo though. I feel like we could see a trilogy or series without Lex Luthor since we always saw him.

If Man of Steel deals with Zod, Faora and whoever else is in his Kryptonian army, then a sequel could deal with Brainiac and maybe Metallo, but sent from the Army who still views Superman as something that could be a loose canon, thus taking out Luthor as a villain. Maybe a third could be a ****storm of a movie with using Darkseid and him sending Doomsday as a herald. Superman's final battle in a Man of Steel trilogy could be Supes taking on Darkseid at Apokolips.

I'd love to see a big final battle with Supes and Darkseid. Not just because Darkseid is one of the few who can really stand against him and deal out what Supes gives him, but also because I want to see what I call the Darkseid Backhand in live-action. It'd be glorious.

I'd find it strange if Lex Luthor isn't even in MoS. Is there any news/rumors on this?

I'm sure we'll get a mention of him at some point. Maybe towards the end of the movie.

MoS looks dope.
Just got the Nolan Batman Trilogy on blu rsy
Box set. Right next to my LOTR box set :woot:

There is no difference. A good CBM needs to give a reason of someone becoming a superhero and if they follow the philosophical path, no one is going to really complain over it. Especially when it makes more sense with Superman who's a God-like character.

Expected more action,we already had one trailer with philosophical stuff

Last edited:
As fun as it is to see Superman fight, you do you have to balance with something. If it's philosophy I can deal with that. Long as it's not just a all-out brawl of philosophy class, I'm all good in the hood.

I'd love to see a big final battle with Supes and Darkseid. Not just because Darkseid is one of the few who can really stand against him and deal out what Supes gives him, but also because I want to see what I call the Darkseid Backhand in live-action. It'd be glorious.

Superman vs Darkseid on Apokolips would be the best thing ever to appear in a CBM featuring a hero and villain. I think it may even top Batman vs Joker.

MoS looks dope.
Just got the Nolan Batman Trilogy on blu rsy
Box set. Right next to my LOTR box set :woot:

Right on :up:

Although, not to be the bearer of bad news...an Ultimate Edition of the trilogy will be out next year, so it may have been a waste of money. I only picked up TDKR by itself on Blu-ray after knowing about the UE.

Expected more action,we already had one trailer with philosophical stuff

It gets tiring to see a lot of action in a trailer as it takes away any surprise on what could be a fight scene in the film, imo. Only seeing Superman, and what appears to be Zod, heading right towards eachother is a perfect example of teasing something in a trailer and not showing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"