Wow! The NEW (Hype!) TiVo Can Do So Much! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's on about something else, like linking to the bootleg, cuz in the BvS threads the trailer is all that is being discussed.

Then yes, he is crazy.

tumblr_nfq0g9Imag1s2wio8o2_500.gif

tumblr_nfq0g9Imag1s2wio8o3_500.gif
I see, nippled Batman 3 decades before the arrival of Joel Schumacher on the scene.
Adam West show was ahead of its time.

Oh Aziz. Stop staring at Adam West's nipples, at least buy the man dinner first.

Posting this here, because Goddammit, people need to understand the distinction.
I really... Look... Sophie's Choice is dark. Grave Of The Fireflies is dark. Hara-Kiri is dark. Chinatown is dark. Network is dark.

MOS, and BvS are simply summer blockbusters with a smattering of somber and seriousness. In the end, they are still about men in funny outfits fighting other men in funny outfits. They can have depth to their tales but... These aren't films about the Holocaust or Slavery... Things don't have to be either or.

What would England know about Captain America except he saved their asses in World War 2? :huh:

It seems "TheVision" has some sort of a malfunction or short circuit inside him. :o

Man. Sucks that AoU is trying to be overshadowed near release. Does not help with underwhelming/annoying reactions for this film and amazing trailers from others.

The trolling in this forum is hilarious. Theyre like fleas popping up all over to try to cause negativity every chance they get. I guess ignoring them is the best thing to do. If you respond its like a snowball effect.

What kind of powder is he talking about?

Here's the Vision's Vision. He started looping when it came to listing the last movie trailer he saw. Must have a virus... :o

Batman v Superman.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Batman v Superman.
Batman v Superman.
Ant-Man.
Batman v Superman.
Batman v Superman.
Batman v Superman.