Wow! The NEW (Hype!) TiVo Can Do So Much! - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why the first poster decided they needed to invoke their lost child. So casual.

I don't know why the first poster decided they needed to invoke their lost child. So casual.

He's also acting like they screwed him over. WB offered to delay their multi-million dollar movie.

This is obviously minor compared to what was posted before

DCEU fans in a nutshell:

TbVmLPm.gif

Spider-Man liking chocolate is the most personality beyond being quip machine he's had since those panels Roose likes to post.

Yes, Peter Parker's finally decided to take the chocolate. There'll be a lot of good, funny times ahead of him at Muskrat Farm.

But there has to be a time for Peter to get serious. Spider-Man is two sides of the same coin, he can have violent dark stories (Last Hunt, Maximum Carnage, The Gauntlet etc) and he can also have light-hearted stories. It's a mistake to portray Spider-Man as a funny, light-hearted naive child.B

Idk It looks like FF to me:
DCTgp6sXYAAQR-H.jpg:small

There was no attempt from them to capture the spirit of the comics for any character besides Peter Parker. They completely cannibalized [blackout]MJ[/blackout]. It might actually be worse than FFINO? :hmm I can actually tell who is who & they actually have a few traits from their comic selfs.

fantastic-four-banner.jpg

Plus Reed is not wearing an iron Man suit that completely undermines his powers :hmm

And "Michelle-[blackout]MJ[/blackout]" is the equivalent of what they did to Dr. Doom:
doctor-doom-now.jpg

As a matter of fact, I think Trank Doom may have MORE in common with who he is suppose to be than Michelle does. As terrible as he looks, they at least half-arsed attempted to make him look like Doom:
clriwjdveaackon-146739.jpg

I know people are going to laugh at this comparison but honestly, LOOK at Michelle & Doom. See who is closer to the comics. Both of them are suppose to be playing hugely important characters. Both are ****** terrible adaptations but Michelle is wayy worse. Because she shares zero in common whatsoever.

And then there's Homecoming's version of the Shocker who has one of the laziest, half-assed attempts at adapting a comic design:
bokime-woodbine-shocker.jpg

They didn't even try to capture Herman's unique design like the Vulture. They just slapped on some yellow sleeves & a Gauntlet & called it a day. Carroll seemed to think this would excite fans. :huh:

Buddy just don't watch the movie. Your gonna hate it anyway. They change things up bro it happens. Things change. It's not perfect but hell they just thought it'd be best. There will be other incarnations of Spider-Man for yrs. sit this movie out. Your gonna hate it it anyway.

Ehh.. I'm getting my tickets tomorrow. The timing of this post is so ironic :funny: Yeah, I'm seeing it bro. Whatever happens happens. I just feel like I need to get this over with

It's as bad as the Fantastic 4 reboot but I'm going to see it anyway.

Jeez.

Y'all should have been here for the Tobey movies. Those were the times.

I was a lurker several years before joining. Good times, particularly the hype before Spider-man 3.

The debates about the New Goblin design were probably my favorite, even more than the "Venom in teh eye" thing.

Homecoming is a INO just like FFINO. Only difference is the main character is recognizable on the surface & it's a good movie.

Wow, the new animated show being faithful & everything Homecoming should have been gives me hope this movie is not going to have a huge influence over future Spidey works.

"Homecoming is just like FFINO except for the biggest things that sucked about about FFINO".

I mean Ben Grimm is more faithful than every character in this movie not named Peter Parker

giphy.gif

harryoscop's performance in the Spider-Man and Power Rangers forums/thread are magical. He is making the exact opposite argument for Spider-Man that he made for Power Rangers. :funny:

But I am sure you made as many post talking about how awful the racist and homophobic posts being discussed here as you are crying that I mention it is **** and **** we don't need here.

I'm curious, who do you think is to blame for the Elizabeth Bathory murders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"