Wow! The NEW (Hype!) TiVo Can Do So Much! - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oj5uxiz5UB1u1w3aqo1_500.jpg

How do you put someone on ignore? Slushy's horse**** needs to be hidden from my view for ****ing good.

User Control Panel -> Settings & Options.

Im not even sure what that picture is trying to imply.

More 'subtle' election crap.

Slushy's location is just

2bIUhQ2.jpg

:funny:

Metal Gear Solid SUCKS

Are you trying to piss me off?! :cmad:

I couldn't care less if I piss you off... or if you drank a gallon of poison.

Spit and Polish?

He'd make a great villain for the first order.

Reek, buddy, pal, amigo...

There are lines that should not be crossed in life.

And you just bolted past one of them.

You'll be hearing from my lawyers soon. :o

Use old spice?

Splash it all over

I don't follow?

bit kinky???

Zounds, is this facial hair weather.

Oh yeah, golden Showah!

Get her going? Hand up her skirt jokes?

The erotic world of Jacques Cousteau.

I find his hand going up anyones skirt highly unlikely.

Golden shower and spice.
That is a combination of no ones pleasant fantasy.

Karma Sutra? 69?

What the hell is going on here?? :huh:

Jokerboy. Loverboy.

I heard that Baron Harkonnen was into some crazy stuff. It may not be pleasant but... I'm pretty sure it was a fantasy of his.

99 flake!

Lickety split?

Use a banana?

Lick it! Lick it!

The old vaseline?

Nice and easy...

^^ That's 20th-century Casanova sitting there in a plastic bag.

You people are crazy in the morning :o

you're a bit of a boy.

Right rascal!

So what was it then? Eyes meet across the room? Crashing waves? Fireworks?

"Oh darlin, foreva! I think I luv you, will you marry meeee?"

Bollocks.

Oh, he didn't use a candle, did he? Don't tell me that!

****** did!

Too late to be morning for me.

****ing hell!

Not love eggs? That's awful!

The man's a love machine

Jokes...

SHE'S A MOTHER!!!! That's somebody's mother!!!!! She's got CHILDREN!!!

Shes a wife!!

Can't be off gobblin'!

That's him! That's Krypton! You've ruined him!

He's a husk! Nothing left!

He's shattered! You've shat on him! You ****!

And you... a ****ing shoe salesman... a ****ing frog shoe salesman

'Frog shoe salesman'
What are the requirements to be qualified for this job?

Is that a male frog who sells shoes, or a male human who sells shoes that are made for frogs?

This legitimately scared me off the lounge this morning....

Yeah I got no clue.

I have no clue either, but I had my share of laughs.

Stop being confused and be happy we scared jokes away... hopefully for good.

Just a heads up for Reek: This comes from the POWER RANGERS thread.

You can ignore it.

How does this even make sense?

Oh, the toy is horrible. Yeah, I noticed. You can go check the thread. Didn't keep them from releasing plenty of footage for the movie has it. You know the movie with a ton of CGI. What a dumbass. :funny:

Well, that's just sad.

Edit: Also, why is a Twitter account, that's existed for a month, with 20 tweets and 10 followers important? Unless it was someone here, stirrin' up a ruckus.

Some of y'all man...

These are harry's people. The one he goes to for the excitement and the knowledge. :hehe:

Good lord were famous Darth :awesome:

200.gif

Also his reasoning makes no sense. And the comparison is invalid for obvious reasons.

Nothing like a banned user calling people out on Twitter with a weak-ass argument. That's so f***ing petty! :lmao:

Everyone lets their own bias color how they interpret the truth. Everyone who comments in the politics section here does it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. And I'm not going to apologize for it, and I'm not backing down either.

Yes it does.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Seeing as to how people like to conflate issues a lot, I'm well within my rights to do so as well. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Secondly, I can conflate if I want because I believe what he did and what he expressed was anti-Semitic.

Secondly, Israel shouldn't give up anything if it means the spreading of Hamas and militant governments who move into the region to only attack it and threaten its existence.

I'm not jumping to any conclusions. He does need to explain himself. That's not a problem.

Like the other side doesn't do the same thing all the time? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I know my truth.

I know my truth. Trump's never made anti-Semitic remarks.

Obama's administration failed to shut down Hamas and only fostered the growth of ISIS.

I know my truth.

Lotta progress made in the discussions in the Political Forum...

Which Goose is he talking about?
madmax.jpg

movies_goose_top_gun_1.jpg

It's hard to say, they're angry beasts.

OLk9TCC.gif

That's a goose, right? It's goose-like.

yes thevileone is an interesting fellow... as C. Lee said... his name is fitting :lmao:

Oh, so is he officially awful now? Sometimes it's hard keeping up.

been stamped and documented. He's registered under Red Code 431

Now? I'm pretty sure he once threatened to sue dude stannis for slander because dude said he killed the joy out of any thread he entered. Either dude or Fallen Angel. One of the two. You all look alike.

you must understand... it's hard for sawyer to keep up with and ignore list of 3000. he gets his news from the reek times

you must understand... it's hard for sawyer to keep up with and ignore list of 3000. he gets his news from the reek times

Its like a near-bottomless pit, i'm still trying to climb my way out of it, using any other ignored hypester as my ladder.

Well reading that, I'm glad to see that TheVileOne wasn't just being a dick for no reason when he said this to me.

It wasn't a funny or particularly good joke IMHO.

It turns out he's just a dick.

Its like a near-bottomless pit, i'm still trying to climb my way out of it, using any other ignored hypester as my ladder.

Remember in Dark Knight Rises, where they had that pit whose sole security feature was a stairwell that had a jump that was kinda far? Sawyer's ignore list will be like that. Except, instead of a kinda challenging jump, you have to overcome his overwhelming apathy to your very existence.

Well reading that, I'm glad to see that TheVileOne wasn't just being a dick for no reason when he said this to me.

It turns out he's just a dick.

I don't know if I'd say he's a dick, since I don't think there's malice behind it. He's just always 100% convinced he's right, despite the fact he's often not. It's Digific-syndrome.

lol I silenced digific a long time ago.... You're welcome, Hype.

Now? I'm pretty sure he once threatened to sue dude stannis for slander because dude said he killed the joy out of any thread he entered. Either dude or Fallen Angel. One of the two. You all look alike.

lolwut

I wish someone had TiVoed it then. Because then at least I'd be sure I didn't imagine it in an ether-based hallucination. Either dude or someone else started calling him TheSnailOne, and that **** Reeks (pun) of the Community group, so I'm fairly certain it was dude.

lol yes the Snail One was a name i gave him. He never mentioned suing me though so it must've been dude.

I don't know if I'd say he's a dick, since I don't think there's malice behind it. He's just always 100% convinced he's right, despite the fact he's often not. It's Digific-syndrome.

That's pretty much synonymous with dick in my book, because they're usually the ones who think they're always right all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"