Wow! The NEW (Hype!) TiVo Can Do So Much! - Part 6

Poison Ivy - Rebecca Ferguson
2f5cf1835fd58af4ed309e5ecd41fab7.gif

Lord knows I'd drink her spit.

Yumyum :hubba

Yes, bonk me. I've been bad.

MwRKpyO.png

this is why i stopped venturing around this place... responding to that guy would get me banned in seconds.

You’re notion that Freeze only works as a solo is weird

Honestly, since his origin is the only interesting thing about him, I think that giving him a Joker-like movie about his origin would be the best way to go. A tragic love story movie with a dark twist. I can see that working out quite well. Whether it's set in this universe or not idk, it'd be cool if it was but either way I feel it'd work out the best for him.

Who said his origin is the only thing interesting about him? There’s plenty of good stuff that’s not his origin.

It’s weirder that you can’t deliver an example that can make me change my mind.

Plenty of good movies with sympathetic villains that are in a secondary role, idk.

Like what?

Okay what would he be doing?

Bad guy stuff

Intelligent.

So what’s the other good stuff Eddie? Since there’s apparently plenty of it.

get a room!!

I’d rather not enter the hotel thanks.
tumblr_op9itzhVvz1rrkahjo2_540.gifv

One of the great threads in hype history!

el-risitas-risitas.gif

Embrace it,

I started balding at 25 and finally buzz it down really close, it looks so much better than a darn bald spot you have to cover up or have to worry about if it's showing. Shave it down and take ownership of it instead of it of you. Nobody will really question it and you won't be bald enough where it even looks like you are bald. People can't tell unless I tilt my head down and point out the spot, but if I had hair you'd be able to spot it right away. As long as you aren't overweight and have a decent head shape I say buzz it down.

I'm noticing a little thinning in the back (I'm 25) but I have a buddy that started balding in his mid-teens and lost it all on top between 18-20, so don't feel too bad.

My dad has a great head of hair and my mom is balding (both 50) so I'm sure I'll lose it within the next few years or so. I'm fine with it as I look good with a shaved head anyways and can grow a great beard.

Take pride in your baldness! Bald is beautiful!

Some people look good bald, some people don't, I don't think I would be one of them. My hair started thinning and I spent 3k to get treatment at a hair facility, it is slightly better, but I would totally get hair plugs if I had to which is a high possibility.

Just wait until you feel the autumn breeze on your head. That alone is a reason to embrace baldness.

Also, I get a lot of "you look like Obadiah Stane/Iron Monger". I can live with that. :cwink:

The interesting thing abut hair transplants is that, there are procedures now where they don't take strips from the back of the head anymore, leaving scars (Jeremy Renner, for example). But there's a machine that it'll pluck hair fociles throughout the scalp within a wide blast radius.

The problem with hair transplants is that it's expensive and sometimes, you body may reject the new hair, leaving you with 5000 grand wasted. But even if it does work, if you're bald like a Stanley Tucci it's not worth it. If your hair is just thinning like McConaughtey's back in the 90's, then it's ideal ].

I started thinning at around 15, yea, really. I'm 31 now and I'm pretty much bald on top now with a small, uneven patch in the front. I mean, it sucks and everything but, it is what it is. I shave my head every day now too. If you're going bald, that's your best bet when it comes to holding on to your dignity. I've gone a while without cutting my hair and just letting it grow and grow as well and it just looks utterly ridiculous. Bald is good, builds character.

If you've got a spare 10K lying around you can gets some hair implants. The techniques they are using these day are producing much better results than 20-30 years ago.

I've got good genes. I'll sell them to you for a good price.

Comedian Doc Brown did some funny jokes about his receding hairline.

I used to have a forehead and now I have a five head.

My hairline is going through a bitter divorce with my face.

Massage your scalp about 200 times, once a day everyday. I've been doing it for a while (my father recommended it to me) and I saw improvement. Also I don't think wearing hats is good for the hair but I might be wrong.

No, wearing a hat does not cause you to lose more hair than usual.

My hair began to fall out heavily at 21 and so shaved it and now at 40, wear it v short on top with beard.

I actually kinda don't like how I look bald. I have a slick bald head, seriously if somebody tells me it's as smooth as a baby's bottom I feel insulted, I put too much work into this thing to have it compared to a baby's ass. And, I have a big, long beard so, I don't look really look all that great most of the time. The thing is, I don't care. Having a shaved head just feels good and not shaving my beard for months and months at a time just feels too good as well. I do miss the feeling of having hair some times, that's why every now and then I stop shaving it and let it grow out a bit but I always end up buzzing and then shaving it all again, it just looks too ridiculous. Same with the beard, when I get tired of it being so long and bushy I just shave it and go with a more traditionally *****ey chin wraparound.

Also, I have a really big head, like, for real. So, I think I look silly with a shaved head, I just don't care cuz it looks clean and feels good.

I'm 20 and I can notice my hairline going back, and even parts of the front/top of my head are not full as it once was back in college.

I'm just waiting for the day I can shave my head and look like Jason Statham

Hi everyone,

when lockdown ends I’m thinking of just going full Lex Luther bald. Has anyone done it before and do you have any tips for what to ask the hairdresser and if you, like, moisturise your scalp or something?

Started using Rogaine a few months ago, my family noticed my hair thinning about about a year ago, but I didn’t for some reason.

Did it work? I’ve heard it’s very expensive

Yeah I’ve been rocking the buzz cut for a bit. 1.5 razor. But I reckon it’s time to go all the way

I had really thick coarse hair, and my dad's family always said I'd never lose my hair. Little did they know the receding hair gene is passes on from the mother, and my mom's family is thin haired women and bald men. In my early 20s it began receding on top, but my sides are as thick as ever. A couple years ago I shaved it for the first time in decades, and omg it was so freeing. Not having to worry about my hairline or the style is wonderful. Thankfully I can grow a thick long beard so I dont look like a chemo patient.:hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"