Wow! The NEW (Hype!) TiVo Can Do So Much! - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nshi1oCoUs1uzuahpo1_250.gif

Just trying to get a read on how far down the rabbit hole into psychosis the faux woke act has gone.

Not gonna lie, being too woke for the Fast & Furious franchise is.... Concerning.

Not gonna lie, being too woke for the Fast & Furious franchise is.... Concerning.
I am not "too woke" for that series. The problem is there is only one and half good movies there. :cwink:

I do find it funny that people, including my dear friend Hunter, just can't call the series what it is.

I blame Roose Bolton for the Bathory Murders.

Those chambermaids were dissected before I got there.

What is scary about Roose is that all his stories are true. Which I am pretty sure makes him the either the Kwisatz Haderach or the Doctor. Perhaps both.

IIRC Kelly was the only one Guts completely went to town on uninterrupted.

I call it a franchise I have no interest in.

That's a badge of honor if I've ever seen one.

Seeing all of these reviews constantly mention that "He just luvs being Spider-Man! :D " is genuinely annoying. But tbh, it's nice to have a Spider-Man movie being positively received by critics after TASM2 travesty.

Why is the fact that he loves being Spider-Man annoying? He's 15, why wouldn't he love it?

Read Ultimate Spider-Man for further reference to what I'm talking about

You'll moan about f***ing anything then, eh? Pete does love being Spider-Man for the most part, it makes him feel free. It's been shown a lot in all media.

I'm almost certain that what's really annoying you is not being able to say I told you so every time a review is posted. Sad and pathetic. I know I shouldn't bite but you need your head checked sunshine. You're not wired up right.

A 15-year-old kid enjoying being a superhero and geeking out about meeting other superheroes.

What a crazy world.

I'll let the mods deal with it

Bb75gJx.png

Status reduced to 'Probationary Ban'.

EDIT: It's back to 'Banned User'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"