Wow! The NEW (Hype!) TiVo Can Do So Much! - Part 6

I honestly don't know which of this is my favorite post. They are all the right kind of bizarre.

OFFICIAL: New trailer is arriving tomorrow!

That has been official for weeks....

Stop trying to create trouble. Honestly.

Stating a fact is creating trouble? We have known since October 10th there would be a new trailer on Halloween.

Three weeks is a long time, could have cancelled the trailer and whole show in that time.

source.gif

How do we feel about this look for Bruce Wayne? Seems a bit too f**kboy for me but it can work

Curious to hear your definition of "f***boy".

Doesn't "**** boy" fit Bruce Wayne's public persona anyway?

I guess it's more of a gen Z term. It's to refer to the type of dudes that are womanizers and constantly post pictures of themselves on social media and are generally extreme *****ebags. I kinda associate that type of haircut with them because it's generally the type of haircut they have.

It could work for the modern spin of the Bruce Wayne playboy persona, but I'd still prefer something a bit longer on the sides, makes him look a bit more gentleman-y.

Having short hair equals being a **** boy now?

Bruce could totally be a ****boy, yet be in character because he is.

I don’t think anything about that specific cut says **** boy.

Invader Joker's brain - a fun place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there!

Just look the term up in google images. Maybe you'll see what I mean lol. It's a very contemporary term regardless.

I like where this thread is going....

I know what a **** boy is; I’m 24.

**** boy.

four star boy

View attachment 29774

I'm referring to this.

The hair on that fanart is a bit different but still felt in the same overall style.

EIrsQpWWoAArUM9.jpg:large

Something a bit longer on the sides would work better.

tumblr_lu4pgxfFRo1qe6dql.gif

No... just... no, man.

Alfred: Master Wayne, Invader Joker is talking about your tight pants again.
Bruce: Tell that nerd to let me live.

tumblr_mhnnz2CPZA1qg2jf6o1_500.gif

looks pretty similar to Bales hair and afflecks..... also **** boy has been a term for a lot longer than "gen z"...

you know what.. I bet that **** boy pattinson showers on a regular basis... stupid billionaire bruce wayne shouldnt be groomed!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Audibly yell in disgust, because COOTIES. Obviously.

Totally not erotic at all. Nope.

I would have reacted the same as batman did there. Is that mysterious cat lady wants to get kinky. So be it

Ewwww... I would hate to be pinned downed by 1992 Michelle Pfeiffer wearing skin tight latex as she licks me... haha, so gross! Anything but that! Please!

Yeah because 1992 Pfeiffer was a a bad looker

I just think that scene could've gone without him licking his own lips. Maybe that's a logical reaction, idk, but it looked weird and it's decisions like that that make me kinda dislike Keaton's Batman a little bit. Michelle was there looking hot while he was just there looking awkward, I mean there was not much he could do.. but c'mon, that reaction just looked bizarre.

But I'm going to be fair and point out that Bale also came across as really ****ing awkward around Catwoman. There was Anne, walking by his side, looking hot and pretty, and then there was Bale, with his mouth wide open, talking in his throat cancer voice.

So they both looked ridiculous next to their hot partners.

I know, right! Disgusting! It would be so awful if I was say... a criminal trying to rob the same store as her and she caught me, tied me up and whipped me! Wow! No Thank you! Please Miss Pfeiffer! Stop! No! Don't drag me across the room as you call me a disgusting worm!

I wasn't meaning it in that way; obviously if you have Michelle Pfeiffer on top of you, you're gonna be horny. I just thought that the way Keaton showed that by licking his lips looked weird. Granted, there was not much he could do, but it still looked pretty awkward especially compared to how hot she looked. Bale wasn't any better in that department though.

siri2.jpg

Show me an example of a ****boy.

tHu9pcv.gif

I'm sorry, but that is honestly one of the weirdest things I've read on this site. You disliked Keaton a little because he licked his own lips after Catwoman licked them? Come on now, you have to realize how weird, and also hilarious, that comment is.:hehe:

Once again, I have no idea what Invader Joker is taking about.

I thought he just looked weird. That's all.

Okay well no one else thinks so. :cool:

I for one hope Pattinson's Batman will lick his lips at the sight of a Snickers bar.

Pattinson's Batman better only drink Diet Coke.

I like when people just keep talking out loud, like it's a good idea.

I can only speak for myself but generally after a girl has kissed me on the lips or licked me on the lips I lick my lips. Its partly an intimate reaction and a reflex. What was Bruce supposed to do? Let her saliva dry on his lips? Ask her for a napkin to dry his lips?

Just adding this to BN's post:

I can only speak for myself but generally after a girl has kissed me on the lips or licked me on the lips I lick my lips. Its partly an intimate reaction and a reflex. What was Bruce supposed to do? Let her saliva dry on his lips? Ask her for a napkin to dry his lips?

You, I, and others who have had relations with real live women get this.....others don't.

Sometimes you just need to realize when it's time to stop talking. But no...

JtfjnZw.gif

A couple months ago in the Selina Kyle fancast thread...

what's up with the whole ana de armas hype, is she payin you fools or what ?, she average at best

Why are you guys so determined to make Ana de Armas happen?

Ana de Armas for example has a great look for sure, and is certainly beautiful, but I've only seen her in one movie (Blade Runner 2049) where she was playing a super 1-dimensional robotic AI-type character, and gave absolutely no indication that she'd be able to play this type of role, so I honestly don't get the fancasting around her.

giphy.gif

y'all need to stop being mean bullies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"