Wow! The NEW (Hype!) TiVo Can Do So Much! - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of it? I'm not looking to go in depth on IT, because I'm not very passionate about it.

I'm sorry, I am just not getting it. What are we talking about? :hehe:

I'll say this much about the new IT, Pennywise looked closer to his source material than Domino does hers :o

Damn, you know things get real when one guy brings out the straight definition and what not. My mans was holding on to that definition like some yu gi oh card at the last moment.

Damn, you know things get real when one guy brings out the straight definition and what not. My mans was holding on to that definition like some yu gi oh card at the last moment.

tumblr_n17qduc3yo1sbaurxo1_400.gif

Not too many women have symmetrical breast sizes.

I can't trust everything I read on the Internet. To prove this we are gonna have to do some field research. If anyone needs me I'll be at The Foxy Den Gentleman's Club.

They got the breasts right....that's what most fanboys care about.

Boobs in comic books are always completely 'mis-represented' as such, for want of a better way of putting it. Sadly.

Key example - Power-girl.

It's thought that it's what men want and somehow 'empowers' female readers. :csad:

I'll be right across the street with performers only from poland.

'Pole to Pole' Gentleman's club.

I can't trust everything I read on the Internet. To prove this we are gonna have to do some field research. If anyone needs me I'll be at The Foxy Den Gentleman's Club.

Medically Modified should be a separate category.

I hate to side with anyone still doing the "-INO" bit, but it is funny to look at the Deadpool movies doing a pitch perfect adaptation of the character's look and completely lifting Colossus straight from the page, but then go so low-key with Domino.

But then, I don't give enough of a **** about Domino to fight about it, so... :o

Boobs in comic books are always completely 'mis-represented' as such, for want of a better way of putting it. Sadly.

Key example - Power-girl.

It's thought that it's what men want and somehow 'empowers' female readers. :csad:
I agree with you.

But then again we sometimes have natural phenonema like cosplayer Vegas PG.

This whole post was almost mostly here (yep, I said almost..) due to the piure brilliance of the concept of a Red Son Power Girl.

Are we honestly questioning if there are large swaths of men who like and desire large breasts and the women that have them?

I wonder what Genie will look like?

He won't look anything like the classic genie but he will still be blue.

He could be blue but in a more "realistic" ghostly apparition look.

He WILL be blue.

latest

Peter Sciretta @slashfilm
Sizzle Reel of Aladdin has me very excited. Vivid colors and Bollywood style dance sequences, Guy Ritchie’s swashbuckling action shot in a modern way. Will Smith looks like a fun Genie, entirely different and not as over the top as Robin Williams. #CinemaCon

@slashfilm Is he blue?

Peter Sciretta @slashfilm
No

It's a deadly war. The woman wins in the one on one fight.

Can only speak for myself (obviously) but seeing a woman's face being ground into the dirt and then punched repeatedly (real or not) by a man isn't 'winning', regardless of who gets the last kick in.

Considering that Diana kills the Shazam family while they're children I think her gettin beat-up a bit was justified.

It's a fight to the death in a world-ending conflict, is one of the combatants supposed to hold back because his opponent happens to be a woman? Who is also stronger than him, mind you. Like I said before, it's a twisted take on these characters where they are both psychotic killers, it's supposed to be violent and brutal. The "real" Aquaman will obviously never fight the "real" Wonder Woman like this.

So should WW, a warrior princess with superpowers, only ever fight brutal battles with other women then?

I'm stunned (sadly) as to why I have to 'justify' or explain my feelings or the actual 'nucleus' as to why this clip upsets me (in its entirety or just a gif) and why the notion of violence against women I find abhorrent.

Is this serious right now? It’s comic books. The women fight. And beat the crap out of people. And get the crap beat out of them. Should we just ban female characters in comic books?? Or not allow their enemies to hit them because they’re a woman??

Didn't ask you to justify. Just asked for clarification. If the idea of a brutal battle between a woman and a man bothers you, then would a brutal battle between a woman and another woman bother you as well?

It's just a confusing point to me when the woman in question is a godlike warrior that has throughout her history been evenly matched if not more capable than her male counterparts.

She's a superhero. Superheroes get hurt sometimes.

No one better hurt Flashpoint Diana, she is a saint!

She only kills Mera, Trevor, Shazam family etc. lol

giphy.gif

Is there a gif I'm missing? What's the context?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"