Wow! The NEW (Hype!) TiVo Can Do So Much! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hype TiVo….

friday_part2-568x231.jpg

B&R, still iconic.

This is what 'Marvel' imagined gang house-parties were like in the 1980's… with multi-cultural kids getting high on cake and soda….

Or….

The most politically correct, anti-drug gang of toughs' you'll ever meet, jack! :mnm:

Anyone remember Marvel's WolfPack.
Their shameless attempt at a 80s Warriors rif,
Marvel_Graphic_Novel_Vol_1_31.jpg

This gang reminds me of the early 90's Burger King kids that bent over backwards to be ultra-inclusive; include a member from every race, both genders, and even make sure you have a poor, token guy in a wheelchair. This isn't like any real gang I've ever seen.

That's exactly what it was, only they did it first, just a decade before.
They had

"Slag" Slagley - Black
Sharon - Asian
Rafael Vega- Latino
Samuel "Slippery Sam" Weltschmerz - Jewish
Wheels Wolinski - Handicapped
The gangs all here:funny:

So basically like if the cast of Glee was a "gang".

So what's being put forth here is Disney/Marvel's WOLFPACK The Musica!

Wolfpack-Issue-5.jpeg

[/what middle-aged, white, upper middle class Marvel writers thought gangs looked like in 1980's New York]

I like the guy in the back who's DJing with no mixer, looks like he put a couple of records on some couch cushions.

The gang spent all of the money on catering their party.

What's up with the guy in the fetal postion next to the door?

He did all the drugs that "Slag Slippery" wants to police at the gang party. [/social responsibility]

He seems to be geting really high on that cake.
l8pEmSB.jpg

Who invites the guy who goes around the party confiscating everyone's booze and drugs anyway? Slag Slippery gon' get shanked for being a narc, yo!!

It make Slippery Slag a hypocrite if he narcs on everyone. He's eating the same cake as that guy on the couch.

Last edited:
Is anyone else getting CBM fatigue, or am I the only one? A decade and a half ago, I would be geeking out hard about the kind of films on the horizon..... now I'm just meh about everything. Over saturation perhaps. Or the feeling they're not really bringing anything new to the table.
I'll handle this.

staked2_zps73547dd9.jpg
Guardians of the Galaxy is the last CBM that truly tickled my ****. :o
Wasn't that the last CBM to be released? :huh:

5yRnD1Y.gif

JP hates me. :csad:

I should have rephrased that, of the last five years or so, GotG is the only CBM I really enjoyed.

Last edited:
If you're not planning on seeing this film, why are you on here in the forum for it discussing it? No trailers, reviews or word of mouth will persuade you to give it a chance, so why bother to remain active in this forum?

This is the SUPERHEROHYPE....it is not the YOU CAN ONLY TALK ABOUT A MOVIE IF YOU LIKE IT HYPE. This site is for discussion, debate, and arguing. Everyone is allowed to express their opinion about the movies on here AS LONG AS THEY DO IT CIVILLY.

NO ONE....except the staff....are allowed to tell someone else they can not post on here.

Yes....just as they should welcome the trolls who intend to watch the movie and constantly remind them that they are ignoring the history of the characters with this movie. Just as you think the people who don't like the movie and want to day that are trolls....the people who do not like the movie consider the people who like it trolls....SO HOW ABOUT EVERYONE STOP THENAME CALLING AND DISCUSS THE DAMN MOVIE CIVILLY!!!!!!!!

See how that works?

The best chance this film has for success is for all the Fox die-hards to buy tickets for the rest of us!

:lmao:

Dat civility. :o

But of course C. Lee will never call Human Torch on that like he did the first poster.

Ugh, what an unlikable pair. :o

You're going to make choices for Hypetime Achievement Award and Banned Poster of the Year so much easier this year. :csad:

Oh please. No one gets banned for saying they don't like someone else. They get banned for serious things.

Like joke threads about who the one true God is. :o

You leave Cthuhy out of this. :argh:

But of course C. Lee will never call Human Torch on that like he did the first poster.

Shhhhh! Human Torch is being completely civil and nice. You're just trying to stir the pot! :o

Oh please. No one gets banned for saying they don't like someone else. They get banned for serious things.

Like joke threads about who the one true God is. :o

I wonder who was the jackass that got banned for that. :o

Ugh, what an unlikable pair. :o

I just checked the last month of Human Torch's posts.....it's been about 10 days since he even posted in the FF forum, he's only made around 10 posts in there the last month, and in none of them did he call anyone names or tell them they can't post in there because they have a different opinion than he does.

So why exactly should I be reprimanding him? Are you just complaining to be complaining and to try and look cool.....again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"