Wow! The NEW (Hype!) TiVo Can Do So Much! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Smith gives his daughter an authentic Harley Quinn Suicide Squad bat.

lol

CZVFzfVVAAAP3iI.jpg

Why is she crying?

Aziz the Terminator. Lol.
giphy.gif

Her dad cries all the time about geek stuff so she gets it honestly.

This movie is not happening with Schwarzenegger folks. Time to move on.

Well there gloomy Gus......I was wondering when you would poke your head in and spread your shiny sunny opinions on everyone. If you had bothered to actually read the last few pages (which cover over 6 months of postings) this has basically been a "Lets cover all things Conan related" thread and not a Arnold is definitely going to make another Conan movie thread in that time.

And by the way.....I see some 3 year olds over in that direction...maybe you can go steal their candy, pop their balloons, and tell them all about how Santa Clause is fake....since that kind of stuff seems to make your day.

tumblr_mzaeraAuuE1rdqggno1_400.gif

Nobody pisses on C. Lee's Conan parade.

tumblr_m81bzhZx8q1rvjt2vo1_500.gif

From All Things BVS...
Ben Affleck's Batman said:
*inhales*
jmc said:
I just... I don't think I can get on board with an interpretation of this character that would breathe like that. I mean...

This better be thread of 2016.
I think Jena Malone is Barbara

Easy fix. Make her an adopted Ukrainian child

Her one true talent is recognizing patterns.

And barely smiles for the first half of the movie.

Maybe she'll help Bats to find where Supes hangs his cape.

That's what reshoots with a blonde wig are for.

Through his love for To Kill a Mockingbird.

No F4 references please. I'm still suffering from PTSD after watching that film during a flight last month.

Say that again.

Argh, you had to ruin it! :p

So I'm a litt confused. I thought it got all the Riddler stuff on Founder's Island. It looked pretty full when I started. But it says I'm missing a few things. Now what confuses me is the Riddler informants. I took them out them out the moment I saw them, and for a long time objectives were revealed on all islands, then the airships, then Arkham Knight HQ, Panessa Studios, etc.

I swear the last 6 or so just went back and forth between Stagg Airships and Arkham Knight HQ, so I figured I had found all the stuff on the islands, but apparently not. And now I can't find anymore informants to start back up.

I have found 176/243

Youtube it, I've found 203 that way most just trophies not including breakables and riddles.

Isn't that called CHEATING.
Why wouldn't you play the way Rocksteady intended you to?
The only way to get the full value is to play the way it was intended...
Full upgrades, All characters and suits/skins and dlc and on the hardest !@#$ing setting/difficulty that the game/level allows.
That's the only way to play.

Man, why in the world would anybody give in so easily. Batman wouldn't and the game is all about BEING THE BATMAN.
Get back on your feet and try again.
Good luck.

qbceK0x.gif

He's like oddly obsessive and "passionate" if that's a word you wanna use to describe it haha. Other words I'd use would be crazy and excessive.

Ok so you call me "oddly obsessive and passionate" ....your on a superhero forum sooo arnt we all that way?
But to call me crazy and excessive is calling the kettle black. (That's a saying. Its nothing rasist. It means that you called me something which you clearly are)
You obviously don't agree with things I say so you resort to name calling. Good call sir. Enjoy your day.

I take exception to using the word crazy.

words1.jpg

Eccentric is a compliment :up: to me anyways haha

Like quirky, it's just another term to say you're mentally unstable or socially awkward. :ninja:

That comment is on fleek. :o

From the All things BvS thread.

My interest in this movie is next to nothing. Hate to tell you this. Having watched Man of Steel One and a half times, I can tell you that I remember very little. This movie is just nothing to me.

Freedom of expression is not a crime my dear.

There is no debate, I am right.

You are of no significance to me. Be gone with you.

If I have an opinion I will voice if it, if I want to.

Nice person she is. :o

I will be nice when the occasion warrants it. I was attacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"