WW Composer Thread

Reaction score
Who do ya'll want to compose the score to the film? Junkie XL is in my wishlist.

:hmr:

Do you want me to list the usual names that crop up?:sly:

If not I'll say someone different and that is Johann Johannsson. Who's composed The Theory of Everything and Prisoners. His Sicario score sound's really good too.

Do you want me to list the usual names that crop up?:sly:

If not I'll say someone different and that is Johann Johannsson. Who's composed The Theory of Everything and Prisoners. His Sicario score sound's really good too.

I honestly don't remember much from his Prisoners score. I will look into it tho.

I hope whoever gets the gig can give us as memorable a score as Williams gave Superman.

Alexandre Desplat would be my choice

John Powell
Howard Shore
Christopher Drake
Nick Arundel
James Newton Howard
Alan Silvestri

I know this is unlikely as he's probably busy, but I'd like Hans Zimmer to do it. I loved his MOS score. It was classically heroic, but still modern. He could probably accomplish the same for WW.

The guy who does Game of Thrones. I can't remember his name.

The guy who does Game of Thrones. I can't remember his name.

Ramin Djawadi. Also did Person of Interest, Iron Man and Pacific Rim. He'd be a great pick.

Steve Jablonsky.

The Transformers franchise may be garbage bar the first movie but his scores are epic.

how about Christopher Drake coming back, he did a great job on the WW animated movie

James Newton Howard.

I know someone is going to say but he worked on Green Lantern and to that person I say whocares? I like him.

I was just about to say James Newton Howard also.

He's my second favorite composer, after John Williams. Magnificent talent.

I think he is great. Love the recent work he has done on The Hunger Games movies among other films that he has scored.

Last edited:
James Newton Howard.

I know someone is going to say but he worked on Green Lantern and to that person I say whocares? I like him.

He may have scored bad movies, but his scores were never the problem. I see no reason why people should hold Green Lantern against him. Not to mention it's not like that's the only comic property he did and he can't do another, he did Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

I was going to say James Horner then realised he recently passed away.:csad:

Man that dude was a frikin talent and a half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"