X-Men 3 Online - Articles on X3

I love it when people go on massive rants. :D

well someone HAS to make a stand to horrtible critics!!

we must not allow these horrible critics to continue thier reign of horrible reviews and assumptions...

if we do not talk or rant then they win!

:D

I mean, have you seen "Fantastic Four"? It's not the best movie in the history at all, but it was a success even if the critics were burning the movie since half a year before the release day. I saw it, and even if I think it isn't good, I think it's better than many critics said.

I'm getting very fed up with these nonsense critics... wait until the movie is done, see it and later, give your opinion!

xwolverine2 said:
well someone HAS to make a stand to horrtible critics!!

we must not allow these horrible critics to continue thier reign of horrible reviews and assumptions...

if we do not talk or rant then they win!
And because the fate of this movie will depend on a few We must make the Last Stand...

:D

I'm not sure, but weren't critics bashing X2 as well before it got on-screen? And after premiere they admited it was better than the first one?

I've yet to see Doom and Underworld so I reserve my opinion. That's the way it should be

I hope Doom is ok i like the games.....but i dont like "The Rock"

doom did not make alot of money......it was a bomb

the movie WAITING is an excellent example...critics hailed a massive storm of S*** oppun it...they gave it Fs straight down the board....

people on yahoo movies were furious at how bad the reviews were...

the movie cost 1 mil. to make and they made somewhere around 16mil.

MoiBijou said:
cabezazos_mesa.gif

OK, enough. Just. Enough.

Those opinions won't do anything good for the movie... but also they won't do anything bad because, you know what? THE GENERAL AUDIENCE DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO MOVIE CRITICS. That's the reason some crappy movies as Doom or Underworld: Evolution make a lot of money: NO ONE LISTEN TO CRITICS, PEOPLE GO TO SEE A MOVIE AND AFTER SEEING IT, THEY MAKE AN OPINION.

Geez, I don't know if this movie is going to rock or suck, but it's completely and absolutely ABSURD and STUPID to judge a freaking movie that is still in post-production!!!

Godd*mit...

I agree with you, except for the Underworld bit. I loved that movie and went to see it 3 times :p

short on drama and soul
The summer blockbuster season gets off to an early and disappointing start with "X2: X-Men United

These are traditional movie-villain types -- McKellen smiles eerily, while Cox scowls, so we understand that they're morally equivalent.
HOW DARE HE insults magneto!..............how is he SO traditional?

X2 made you like and care about magneto....(or atleast made ME care about him)

xwolverine2 said:
HOW DARE HE insults magneto!..............how is he SO traditional?

X2 made you like and care about magneto....(or atleast made ME care about him)

I KNOW!!! :eek:

Bastard... :D

We shall not speak of him... EVER! Disappointing... my ass. :p

mattc said:
I agree with you, except for the Underworld bit. I loved that movie and went to see it 3 times :p

Ok, it's your taste, but what did the critics say about the movie? That's what I mean. ;)

MoiBijou said:
cabezazos_mesa.gif

OK, enough. Just. Enough.

Those opinions won't do anything good for the movie... but also they won't do anything bad because, you know what? THE GENERAL AUDIENCE DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO MOVIE CRITICS. That's the reason some crappy movies as Doom or Underworld: Evolution make a lot of money: NO ONE LISTEN TO CRITICS, PEOPLE GO TO SEE A MOVIE AND AFTER SEEING IT, THEY MAKE AN OPINION.

Geez, I don't know if this movie is going to rock or suck, but it's completely and absolutely ABSURD and STUPID to judge a freaking movie that is still in post-production!!!

Godd*mit...

Actually, Doom didn't do so well. It had a production budget of $60 million and made $54 million worldwide. Still, I agree with the point of your post.

All this negative buzz makes me sad. :(

I think it's time for me to take some days out of this board. The negativity some people is bringing here won't make me change my opinion of the movie (I'd change my opinion if, after SEEING the movie, I realize it's that bad critics say), but it's getting into my nerves.

See you soon, people. I hope some people would realize that you can't judge something until you have seen it. :(

MoiBijou said:
I think it's time for me to take some days out of this board. The negativity some people is bringing here won't make me change my opinion of the movie (I'd change my opinion if, after SEEING the movie, I realize it's that bad critics say), but it's getting into my nerves.

See you soon, people. I hope some people would realize that you can't judge something until you have seen it. :(

I think I might have to follow you too. The bad vibes are just becoming too much :(

I didn't like Doom. I wish I had, but it was a bad movie... even tough a Pole was directing it... sorry Mr. Bartkowiak.
;)

Is X-Men 3 is that bad then why the hell so they have a section for it with all news and images?

Idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"