X-Men 3 Online - Articles on X3

Ugh.

http://www.filmthreat.com/index.php?section=headlines&Id=3100

X-MEN 3 MEET SHARK, THEN JUMP IT
(2006-02-10)

Memo from the office of "Damn you to Hell"........

Ya know, the negativity towards X-3 seemed to die down with people wanting to give Ratner and company a little slack to see what shakes out. Now comes a new crop of stills that seem to have been released for the sole purpose of pissing us all off again. We'll let you see for yourself but we're telling you now, that Colossus get-up is an atrocity and Beast looks like a cross between the Beast from Disneys animated "Beauty and the Beast" and Boo from Boo-Berry cereal. Ugh.

See the beginning of the end at Dark Horizons>>>
http://cgi.ebay.com/X-Men-Hugh-Jack...QQcategoryZ2312QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

God when will ppl hear of cgi and post production.idiots.

ljr said:
God when will ppl hear of cgi and post production.idiots.
I think too many of these people think these images are official ones from Fox.

Exactly,it amazes me they actually are employed at these places when they obviously have no idea.

I bet in a few days another story like this will come out from some website. You're right Retro, it's sad.

ljr said:
Exactly,it amazes me they actually are employed at these places when they obviously have no idea.
And people read these sites and think that the info is true and it's picked up by other sites, and so on and so on.

It's the process of dumbing down people on the internet

And the message board people are agreeing... leaked pictures on here too.

http://www.chud.com/index.php?type=news&id=5897

X3: THE FEAR PERSISTS
By Dave Davis
Contributing sources: Dark Horizons, Coming Soon

For a while there, it seemed like X3 (which apparently now has the asinine subtitle The Last Stand which, like X2's marketing addendum X-Men United, I am refusing to acknowledge) would be nothing but an unmitigated disaster. But the early teaser trailer assuaged some of that worry -- it actually looked like it could be a feasible entry in the X-Men movie franchise, despite the Beast's blue hair-shirt, Juggernaut's bad muscle-suit and the involvement of Brett Ratner.

However, in retrospect it may have just been the brief thrill of seeing the characters in motion once again. And that's passed. Now the more I see (and hear through the grapevine), the more that apprehension rises like a dead redheaded mutant. The photographic evidence that has shown up at Dark Horizons and Coming Soon paints a grim picture -- they seem to be utilizing the exact same angsty multi-poster advertising scheme as Rent, and those mutant chicks look more like a J-Pop band from The Fifth Element than worthy X-foes.

I wonder if Superman Returns is any good...

Chud has been negative since day one. I'm not surprised.:o

They make Brett sound like the anti-christ. It's very sad

Aiden said:
They make Brett sound like the anti-christ. It's very sad
i know....whats with all the hate with him.

was rush hour 1 and 2 and red dragon horrible?

I am SO sick of hearing about this stupid Rent comparison with the posters. Everyone read it on AICN and now they are all making out they are 'cool' by referencing it as their own observation. How bloody stupid.

mattc said:
I am SO sick of hearing about this stupid Rent comparison with the posters. Everyone read it on AICN and now they are all making out they are 'cool' by referencing it as their own observation. How bloody stupid.
yeah,....thats getting ridiculous!

first of all i actually dont see a resemblance...second, i cant believe people are actually noding along with what AICN said....

there are tons of other posters (AND ESPECIALLY BUS POSTERS!!!!) that look like that.....

Rush Hour did what it was supposed to do. Be a fun family film. Red Dragon in my opinion was an excellent film and Ratner's best as well as being better than Hannibal

cabezazos_mesa.gif

OK, enough. Just. Enough.

Those opinions won't do anything good for the movie... but also they won't do anything bad because, you know what? THE GENERAL AUDIENCE DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO MOVIE CRITICS. That's the reason some crappy movies as Doom or Underworld: Evolution make a lot of money: NO ONE LISTEN TO CRITICS, PEOPLE GO TO SEE A MOVIE AND AFTER SEEING IT, THEY MAKE AN OPINION.

Geez, I don't know if this movie is going to rock or suck, but it's completely and absolutely ABSURD and STUPID to judge a freaking movie that is still in post-production!!!

Godd*mit...

MoiBijou said:
cabezazos_mesa.gif

Those opinions won't do anything good for the movie... but also they won't do anything bad because, you know what? THE GENERAL AUDIENCE DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO MOVIE CRITICS. That's the reason some crappy movies as Doom or Underworld: Evolution make a lot of money: NO ONE LISTEN TO CRITICS, PEOPLE GO TO SEE A MOVIE AND AFTER SEEING IT, THEY MAKE AN OPINION.

Geez, I don't know if this movie is going to rock or suck, but it's completely and absolutely ABSURD and STUPID to judge a freaking movie that is still in post-production!!!

Godd*mit...

i completely 100% wholey agree with you!!!:up:

but f*** you on saying underworld was crappy!!...j/k..LOL

MoiBijou said:
cabezazos_mesa.gif

Godd*mit...

:up: :up: :up: :up:

MoiBijou said:
cabezazos_mesa.gif

Godd*mit...
You go girl! :up:

These past few posts have brought a smile to my face :D

MoiBijou said:
cabezazos_mesa.gif

Godd*mit...

:D

I whole heartedly agree with this one. Since I´m one of those people who loved Underworld and helped it to become a minor hit. Yay me! :D I couldn´t care less what critics say. Of course I feel bad if one of my favourite films get burned, but still... I ignore them. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"