Days of Future Past X-Men: First Class - The Clips' Topic

If that's true, does that mean it was just 'acting nerves'? No excuses but it seems so obvious that it can't be anything else, unless it was done on purpose?

The training montage: is it me or did it seem edited? All the shots are a little too brisk! Particularly when they look up at the mansion for the first time.

I think they're all edited. That's why I am loathe to render judgement on whether I think this or that scene ultimately works(or doesn't) until I see the final film.

Yea, I'm pretty sure all these clips are edited, although I've only watched the Emma Frost one and that's it.

The Banshee & Havok character spots clearly show more footage than the over-all training clip does.

Edit.

Last edited:
Did I hear him wrong, or in the "magic trick" clip, does Charles call the one government guy "Agent Stryker"?

It's the same guy in the Emma Frost clip who says the law doesn't apply to mutants.

The Emma Frost clip proves to me that January will be the weakest link in this cast. I saw a bubbly mousy woman in that clip. Not a *****y sex kitten.

You thought that was bubbly?! :huh:

I thought it was pretty passive-aggressive and b****y.

yeah that was'nt even in the same ballpark as bubbly JAB what you smoking

She has way too much bounce and pep in the way she walks, bobs her head, her voice is too meek and sweet, everything about that clip was the polar opposite of Emma Frost. She could be a Stepford Cuckoo, but not Emma Frost. Because damn there was nothing but her sexy looks there that said Emma.

Why do they have to ruin the movie by having [blackout]Hugh[/blackout] in it.

no spoilers, please-Dew

Last edited by a moderator:
And everyone had been doing so well with the spoiler tags... :doh:

I think all these links should be correct. If you run across one that isn't, let me know.

“Spotlight: Banshee”
480p
720p
1080p

“Spotlight: Beast”
480p
720p
1080p

“Spotlight: Mystique”
480p
720p
1080p

“Spotlight: Havok”
480p
720p
1080p

“Normal”
480p
720p
1080p

"Training Montage"
480p
720p
1080p

“Half Your Concentration”
480p
720p
1080p

“Never Again”
480p
720p
1080p

“Excellent Question”
480p
720p
1080p

“Ready for This”
480p
720p
1080p

“More Evolved People”
480p
720p
1080p

“With Us”
480p
720p
1080p

This has probably been mentioned, but there is supposed to be a special preview next Wednesday on Spike TV during The Ultimate Fighter.

Her voice doesn't really match the Emma Frost persona. Its a little too mousy for my taste...but in terms of looks shes good.
You must not ever seen January Jones act.

I always thought it was a strange decision to pick, who I believe, is the definition of mousy actress,...as a character who I interpret as anything but.

Man, I love the "With Us" clip more every time I see it.

I still haven't watched any of the clips. :woot:

After the first "magic trick" clip, I stopped. But then I caved and watched the Emma clip. I'm dying here!!!!

So many clips. 20th Century Fox must be really confident of this movie.

Anyway, at this rate, we'll have seen the entire film by June 3rd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"