Yellowjacket

As much as I hate taking real YJ out of the modern mix the Agent Carter TV show gives me a glimmer of hope. It's a longshot but I have hope that maybe we can get a Pym/Yellowjacket TV show like Agent Carter. Retro YJ in the 1970's would be kick ass on Netflix.

And yes something along these lines...

500px-Ultron-%28Earth-1610%29.png

would look far better than those Micronaut/IronSpidey arms. I do like the movie design helmet.
I'm guessing that was the best picture you could find? :funny:

Kidding.

I'm very pleased with what we got.

Corey Stoll is one of us
How big a superhero nerd was Corey Stoll growing up? “I was a big comic book fan,” says The Strain star. “Before this big wave of comic book adaptations took over Hollywood, me and my friends sat around casting productions of The X-Men or Avengers. I remember Harvey Keitel was Wolverine.”

And yes something along these lines...

500px-Ultron-%28Earth-1610%29.png

would look far better than those Micronaut/IronSpidey arms. I do like the movie design helmet.

I don't see how that makes it look better. But then again I don't believe in "It looks closer to the comics therefore it's better" as a sweeping rule.

Another look at Yellow Jacket

YellowJacket_zpsb24e9880.jpg

Both the Ant-Man & Yellow Jacket suits look like something that should be in a Star Wars movie, all that is lacking is light sabers to fight with.:woot:

We need to see an actual shot of the suit, so far we've only seen promo shots.

The Yellow Jacket suit is pretty awesome. I wonder if it grows too though?

I wonder what the range of motion is for those claws on the back. The suit can probably fly though. Looks like wings above the shoulders

An aerial battle between a flying Yellowjacket and Ant-Man (on a flying ant) would be awesome.

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Stoll reveals some insights on his role on the upcoming “Ant-Man” pic, describing his character as Hank Pym’s “former prodigy.” Pym introduces Cross to his company at an early age and shows him the Ant-Man shrinking technology but forbids him to use it for ethical reasons. This denial drives Cross to conspire with Pym’s daughter, Hope Van Dyne, in taking over Pym’s company. With Pym’s Ant-Man technology in his grasp, Cross will advance it further than Pym ever intended for militaristic purposes.

The shrinking SFX/action sequences may be the coolest thing we've seen as far as unique spectacle goes in the MCU up to now. None of the other films have that kind of thing in them. Theyve been pretty traditional on the action side. Itll add an entirely new perspective to it.

So. Good.

Everyone is so worried about Ant-Man getting forgotten between AoU and Civil War Hype, but this movie is going to sell itself. No one's ever seen this kind of stuff on-screen before. It's going to attract tons of interest just out of curiosity alone.

I wonder if Yellowjacket will be able to chat with insects as well , or will that be something Hank Pym keeps for himself

The concept art had Yellowjacket flying with a swarm of Yellowjackets so I think we will see him commanding his own swarm.

That suit is buzztastic. Also I doubt theyre gonna show every last trick he has in the trailer.

When it's all said and done , I don't know where Yellowjacket will rank on Marvels scale of movie villains , but he's definitely the coolest looking of the bunch

I still can't wait to see what those other two thingies on his back do

screen-shot-2015-04-13-at-9-54-38-am.png

screen-shot-2015-04-13-at-10-01-07-am.png

The moment he appeared rearing up on Ant Man was a money shot.

When it's all said and done , I don't know where Yellowjacket will rank on Marvels scale of movie villains , but he's definitely the coolest looking of the bunch

I still can't wait to see what those other two thingies on his back do

I think they can double as weapons and also as propulsion for him to fly(similar to how Iron Man's repulsor guantlets double as weapons and flight stabilizers).

Beautiful costumes for AM and YJ.

Now if only Wasp can get an equally awesome costume. They'll need to explain why she somehow doesn't need a helmet while the other two do. Is it required to be able to breathe when small? If so then we'll need a reason as to why she doesn't need it because I don't want to see her get a mask as well. Kinda doesn't look right for her character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"