Your girlfriend fantasizes about waking up next to the Wrestling Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So would you guys say this is accurate

Cena=Superman
Punk=Batman or Iron Man or mabe even more accurately Deadpool
Sheamus=Green Lantern
Dolph Ziggler=The Flash (Wally West the more popular character yet the company ignores him :o)
Daniel Bryan=Spider-Man
Big E-Steel?

Haven't figured the heels yet other than

Sandow=Luthor

I've never believed that Punk was Batman. If anyone is Batman, its probably Taker, and I'm glad someone else sees the similarities between DB and Spider-Man.

Given his look, I actually see CM punk as more akin to Wolverine.lol

I've never believed that Punk was Batman. If anyone is Batman, its probably Taker, and I'm glad someone else sees the similarities between DB and Spider-Man.

That's why I put more than one option for him. I used Bats as he and Cena are the big two so to speak.

I see the Undertaker more as a cosmic entity. The Living Tribunal or The Spectre

- According to PWInsider.com, Triple H was furious at the end of Raw this week, and was said to have "blown a gasket" during the main event segment of the show.

It took place when the show went to commercial just after The Shield came out, and during the break HHH was seen by fans in attendance dropping the "F bomb" and arguing with someone on the headset at the announce table.

Reportedly, the segment was going long, so someone in the back, likely either Kevin Dunn or Vince McMahon, sent The Shield out so the show could cut to commercial break, and this upset Triple H because the trio came out before Big Show could be told that he was indeed going to get a WWE Title shot at Survivor Series. The entire main event segment is the reason why Raw went about 5 to 6 minutes long on Monday night.

- Although WWE announced Curtis Axel vs Big E. Langston on Monday night for this week's Main Event, the match did not take place as Langston was not at Smackdown this week. He was already on his way to Belfast for the live event that took place last night. At that event, Langston teamed with Rhodes and Goldust to take on The Shield. You can check out full results from the Belfast event by clicking here.

- According to F4WOnline.com, there were several releases in the WWE offices made this week, with one notable name released being Senior Executive Assistant Pete Leone. Leone was said to be Triple H's number one guy in the office, and we should have more details regarding the other releases in the coming days.

- According to The Wrestling Observer, while WWE is not completely blaming Daniel Bryan for the low Summerslam buy rate this year, the feeling by some in the company is that the PPV number would have been higher if Bryan was a bigger guy.

I love those Paige selfies.

"- According to The Wrestling Observer, while WWE is not completely blaming Daniel Bryan for the low Summerslam buy rate this year, the feeling by some in the company is that the PPV number would have been higher if Bryan was a bigger guy."

NextNolan is going to"blow a gasket" with that,I would understand why though

I wonder if the announcement of a Luke Cage series for Netflix will increase the "Dwayne Johnson should be Luke Cage" calls.

Watching Hogan vs HBK from Summerslam a few years back.. love HBK overselling the ***** out of Hogans moves. You could easily see that Hogan was getting legit pissed from the oversell

A little late to the party but...

Pre-Order The Wrestling Thread To Unlock The Ultimate Warrior

Pre-Order WWE 2K14 To Unlock The Wrestling Thread

A little late to the party but...

Pre-Order The Wrestling Thread To Unlock The Ultimate Warrior

Pre-Order WWE 2K14 To Unlock The Wrestling Thread

Pre-Order The Wrestling Thread To Unlock MMMMM...Pancakes! :woot:

Did SummerSlam 2009 get a great buyrate when Cena faced Orton? What about the year he faced Batista?

Scott Hall and Kevin Nash Outsiders entrance and finisher in WWE 2K14.
[YT]jpztNb5QZLU[/YT]

Did SummerSlam 2009 get a great buyrate when Cena faced Orton? What about the year he faced Batista?

2008 Did about 465,000 buys and 2009 had the lowest SS buyrate since 2004 with 375,000 to 380,000 buys.

Part of me feels (and hopes) that they're building up Daniel Bryan to unify the titles at Wrestlemania, establishing another huge WWE star.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Thanks to WrestlingINC.com reader @ANBLegacy for sending in these results and the photo above from last night's WWE live event at Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, SC:

* The Primetime Players defeated Hunico & Camacho. The crowd was involved in the match & was really into it, especially when Titus did his "Q-Dog" bark.

* The Great Khali defeated Jinder Mahal. For the most part, since a lot of kids were in attendance, Jinder & Khali kept their attention.

Tony Chimel then announces that fans in attendance can begin voting for the stipulation for the main event between the Wyatt Family NS Daniel Bryan & CM Punk to be either a No DQ match or a Street Fight. Results will be given before the match.

* Brie Bella (w/ Nikki Bella) defeated AJ Lee (w/ Tamina). This match was originally for the Divas Championship. AJ came out & got on the mic, playing to the crowd that they all came to see her, so they wouldn't mind that she chose not to defend her title, thus making it a non-title match. Good match back & forth, Brie has gotten better in the ring. Tamina & Nikki got into a scuffle, which distracted AJ, which allowed Brie to get the pinfall.

* R-Truth defeated Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel via DQ. Axel came out and cut a heel promo to get major heat from the crowd. Truth came out to a nice pop, and the crowd responded to him on each of his "What's Up" chants. Pretty good TV time caliber match. There was a funny moment when Axel mocked Truth's dancing moves, jerking & popping. Axel grabbed his belt and tried to walk out the match, but Truth went up the ramp and brought him in the ring, but Axel hit him with the belt, prompting the DQ. After the match, Truth hit his finisher on Axel.

* The Usos defeated 3MB (Heath Slater & Drew McIntyre). The Usos got a huge pop and the crowd stayed behind them heavy during the whole match.

* Ryback defeated Justin Gabriel via pinfall with Shell Shocked. Ryback comes out seconds and cut a heel promo dissing the USC Gamecocks. He then turned his attention to Gabriel, stating he's a USC fan, then says that the Florida Gators will defeat USC in their next game (I guess Ryback is a Florida fan). Gabriel held his own, it was good to see him in action again. There weren't too many Goldberg chants, but Ryback did hit a Jackhammer on Gabriel in the match.

* The main event was announced to be a street fight between The Wyatt Family vs. Daniel Bryan & C.M. Punk. There were huge pops for both Daniel Bryan & CM Punk, the biggest of the night, especially wwith Daniel's "YES!" chant. Nice entrance for the Wyatt Family, who also got a few cheers from the crowd during their entrance. The match was good, back & forth, mainly keeping Daniel isolated and hitting him with kendo sticks until he made the hot tag to Punk, which received a HUGE pop. The Wyatts brought in a table, but that backfired as Luke Harper got sent into the table in the corner, and got the GTS from Punk.
Winners: Daniel Bryan & CM Punk.

After the match, Bryan & Punk went around ringside shaking hands and signing autographs as they made their way back up the ramp. That was the end of the show.

Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2013/1107/567103/wwe-live-event-results/#d7eXi88GtOLyUrPT.99

That's not what I heard ...

Please, I'm a high-class ****e Pinky and always take cash up front in case of disappointment. :o

Oh and D-Bry/Punk in the tag division would be awesome. Like a modern Angle/Benoit. Then during WM season they break off into the main title picture.

Last edited:
if that event happened last night, then hell the show that occured last night here in belfast must have been majorly lacking in big names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"