Zombie RPG (approved) - Sign up OOC Thread

Well count me in as the mysterious outlander who no one trusts and the chicks ador. :cwink:

just wanted to know if im approved and able to post....thanx

Hey what the hell has been going on in this RP it's been so long since I've post. Someone update me please.

Zombies are everywhere. That's all you need to know. Now post-away!

Hey what the hell has been going on in this RP it's been so long since I've post. Someone update me please.

In terms of your character your still in bad shape...Pierce & Kincaid/Spenser just met Ben and Kincaid/Spenser remembers him...and it isn't happy memories either.

I'll post late tonight. I've just been swamped with a bunch of other stuff for a while.

In terms of your character your still in bad shape...Pierce & Kincaid/Spenser just met Ben and Kincaid/Spenser remembers him...and it isn't happy memories either.
Well don't let my character die. Someone contact me when he's better.

Official Zombie RPG

Screen Name: Death Incarnate

Name of your character: Matthew W Whisennand

Font and color to post in: Fixedsys darkblue

Brief back story of you character’s history: Born and raised Dallas, Texas. Has been wandering, from place to place, getting supplies and gathering a group of people for him to protect. His family is assumed dead, and his friends are not with him in his darkest hours. He is a huge fan of romero-esque/rodriguez/tarantino/snyder movies, and is very knowledgable about hollywood zombies. He was at school when the zombie outbreak began.

Training and/or profession: Boy Scouts, Civil Air Patrol(Air Force Auxilary), Emergency Services(City of Dallas), Fema(35 hours of training online), Movies(especially 28 days/planet terror/dawn of the dead), NRA gun safety instructor, firing line supervisor, Marine Corp JROTC rifle team, National Shooting Sports Federation representative, Student (2nd year of college), Books(Military History, Sci Fi, Apocalyptic Future(Skydark Chronicles)), First Aid Instructor, CPR instructor, Javascript(I, II, and III), C++(I), Has hacker mindset Software(Hackthissite.org, hackr.org), and hardware(hackaday.com)

Resources: 1 Side by Side Double Barreled 20 gauge shotgun. 1 Sig Sauer 228, 1 Bushmaster 16 inch A2 Shorty Carbine(1 20 round mag, 2 30 round mags sidebyside, Load Bearing equipment, 1 eagle eye throwing knife 6".
yd-360S3.jpg

On Your Person

• [*]
    Complete BDU uniform with camouflage BDU cap. The BDU cap may be replaced by a hard hat or bright colored cap based on mission needs (T)​
    [*]
    Notepad and pencil (T)​
    [*]
    All CAP Identification, including 101 card, 76 card, First Aid card, etc. (T)​
    [*]
    Watch (T)​
    [*]
    Handkerchief or Tissues​
    [*]
    Vest, reflective, orange (T)​
    [*]
    Comb or brush (optional, carry if needed) (T)​
    [*]
    Ground Team Member�s Handbook​
    [*]
    Signal Mirror​
    [*]
    Whistle​
    [*]
    Pocket or utility-type knife, multipurpose with can opener. Swiss Army knives, Leatherman, or Gerber tools are recommended (T)​
24 Hour Pack
Day pack (preferably red or orange), webbed gear, or other SAR/Survival Vest (T)containing:
First Aid Kit, stored in zip-lock bag or other waterproof container​
Any personal medication (your team leader should know what you have and where you carry it) (T)​
Survival Kit, stored in zip-lock bag or other waterproof container, consisting of​
  • Duct tape, 5-10 feet (does not need to be a whole role. May be wrapped around a stick​
  • Leaf bag, large​
  • 12 wooden, waterproofed matches (T)​
  • Match container, waterproof, with striking surface​
  • 1 Chemical Light Stick, Green (T)​
  • 50� of nylon line (paracord or similar line).​
SAR Equipment stored in zip-lock bags, consisting of:​
  • Change of socks (T)​
  • Flagging Tape, 1 roll​
  • Flashlight (with red or blue lens), with spare bulb and batteries​
  • Spare flashlight (penlight will do) (T)​
  • Insect repellent​
  • Lip balm, with sunscreen.​
  • Sunscreen lotion​
  • Tissue Paper (T)​

[*]
    Work Gloves, leather (T)​
    [*]
    Interviewing Form(s), blank​
    [*]
    4 Moist Towelettes, clean, in foil wrapper​
    [*]
    Change for phone calls, calling card, or cellular phone (T) to call mission base​
    [*]
    2 meals (T)​
    [*]
    Shelter Material, preferably 8� X 10� (spare military poncho meets the need)​
    [*]
    Coat for appropriate climate, if necessary (in pack if not wearing it)(T)​
    [*]
    Poncho, (T)​
    [*]
    Canteen(s) to carry 2 quarts of water (T)​
    [*]
    Compass Pouch, containing compass, lensatic or orienteering (orienteering preferred). Compass should have a "glow in the dark" dial​
72 hour pack:

• [*]
    a backpack (preferably with frame) (T) containing:​
    [*]
    Tent (optional, if you are sharing a tent with someone else who is carrying it) (T)​
    [*]
    Spare rank and CAP cutouts (for cadets)​
    [*]
    5 meals (T)​
    [*]
    2 Leaf Bags, large​
    [*]
    Bag, waterproof (T), containing:​
    [*]
    Spare uniform,​
    [*]
    Underwear and socks, 3 changes (T)​
    [*]
    Sleeping pad, foam or inflatable.​
    [*]
    Spare boot laces.​
    [*]
    Kit, sewing, with spare buttons.​
    [*]
    Shoe Shine Kit​
    [*]
    Toilet Kit, that should contain:​
    • Toothbrush and paste (T)​
    • Shaving Kit (if you shave) (T)​
    • Deodorant (T)​
    • Washcloth and soap (T)​
    • Towel (T)​
    [*]
    Sleeping Bag or Bedroll appropriate to climate (T)​

Survival Kit:

• [*]
    Outer Layer Clothing - This layer is for wind protection in cold temperatures. This layer can consist of a BDU jacket and BDU M-65 pants.​
    [*]
    Middle Layer Clothing - This layer is for thermal protection. This layer can consist of the liners of both the M-65 jacket and pants.​
    [*]
    Inner Layer Clothing - This layer serves to keep the skin dry and provides additional thermal protection. Clothing next to the skin CANNOT be made of cotton. Inner layer can be made with polypropylene thermal underwear.​
    [*]
    Mittens or Gloves​
    [*]
    10' of 1" Tubular Webbing​
    [*]
    Safety glasses - Safety glasses provide eye protection for hazardous operations such as working around damaged aircraft and walking through thick vegetation.​
    [*]
    Space Blanket - Metallic blanket to be used as thermal protection in a survival situation or for victims/patients. (should be put in survival kit)​
    [*]
    Fire Starter - Magnesium fire starter, Aviation fire starter, etc. (should be put in survival kit)​

• [*]
    Rainwear, durable​
    [*]
    Webbing, nylon, 1" wide, 20� long.​
    [*]
    Handheld FM Transceiver (highly recommended for Ground Team Leaders) http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Yaesu_VX-5
    [*]
    Water Purification Bottle "Sweetwater Solution"​
    [*]
    Eye Protection (highly recommended)​
    [*]
    Entrenching Tool (highly recommended for base gear)​
    [*]
    18" Military Machete​
Two Reasons you choose your character:

1. Playing myself sounds like fun, as I am a crazy person already.

2. I want to see if I would survive the zombie apocalypse. According to the WWZ site, I have a 38% chance to survive.

What can you bring to this RPG? Consistent posts, detailed into the paragraphs if necessary. An interesting support character

How many times do you plan on posting? As often as possible, without disrupting the timeflow of the game.

Do you know how to post pictures? Yes

What do you say when you charge into the zombies? SPOOOON!!!!

Death Incarnate, you need to have your character application approved before you can post in the IC thread. I don't see why you wouldn't be approved, but still, you've gotta wait for one of the Game Masters to give you the go-ahead.

I just had a thought. We're still technically in the first day (or now night) of the zombie invasion, aren't we?

The RPG isn't even listed in the HYPE table of contents. We still alive?

:wow: My God! Are we the last uninfected? *loads shotgun* Come get us, mother ****ers!!

:wow: My God! Are we the last uninfected? *loads shotgun* Come get us, mother ****ers!!

"We've got to survive! Somebody's got to survive!"
-Stephen (Dawn of the Dead 1978)

As for me, if I don't get rescued soon I am gonna have my last hurrah into the zombies down below. My final words if I can find the breath will be from Tom Savini's own lips.

[about to whack a zombie in the head with a machete]
"Say goodbye, creep!"
-Blades (Dawn of the Dead 1978)

Official Zombie RPG

Screen Name:
Spidey's Super-Fan

Name of your character:
Darren Kennedy

Font and color to post in: Navy Blue, Book Antiqua

Brief back story of you character’s history:
Kennedy was a cop before his wife and kids became infected on the way back from his parent's house. He is now alone, in the police station, killing any zombies that come his way and broadcasting for help on an emergency frequency.

Training and/or profession:
Police training (dur!)

Resources: (If Any):
Guns... lots of guns.

Two Reasons you choose your character:

I can't tell if this game is dying or not.

I want to play in the game.

What can you bring to this RPG?
A character.

How many times do you plan on posting?
As many as needed

Do you know how to post pictures?
Yes

Hmm, I would join but my posts would consist of nothing but endless Shaun of the Dead references :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"