Zombie RPG (approved) - Sign up OOC Thread

We're alive? Someone inform Master Bruce! SSF, approved.

I guess this game's pretty dead...

:slowly drops character and runs away:

Finally, this game seems to have gotten a small burst of life :up:. Hooray for plot progression!

Hey, as long as we have RPGers to play, this thing can't die. It's pretty ironic though. This thing was high, then slowed, then died. Then it picked back up and has been slow ever since. This IS a Zombie RPG. :O

Whoever is playing in our group and needs Spenser/Kincaid to do something over the next week...feel free to bunny him...as long as it has nothing to do with compromising his identity.

Well my character (Thomas Mullany), Catmans (Jack) and Death Incarnates (Matt) are in a truck outside the mall about to be ripped to shreds and that part of our arc is at a stand still until Wiegeabo and the others from his arc come and rescue us......

Its hero time folks....suit up

Decided to jumpstart us back up again by throwing us into a bit of a ****storm. ;)

Sorry to take so long. I didn't see the latest post when it went up.

I'm going to drop Ben. I've just lost the fire for the character. Feel free to NPC him however you want, or have him get eaten.

I am making an official announcement. As of now, Wiegeabo is an AGM in here. So you all best respect him! :cmad:

Sorry to see you go, Spike. :(

Well, as my first act as AGM, I want to try and figure out where we're at with everyone. So here's as current a roster as I could find with players removed that have said they are gone.

Humans

"Killer" Kyle Baker
Climperoonie​

Hunter Jerusalem
CyberFaust​

Victor Winters
Majik1387​

Michael West
Eddie Brock Jr.​

Albert Fischer
Wolfwood​

Captain John Nathaniel Pierce, U.S.A.F, M.D.
wiegeabo​

Brad Garfield
SpeedballLives​

Eric Constantine
Watchman​

John Lees
Electro UK​

Jonathan William Smith
S_H_F_4839​

Jacob Hern
Jinnsato

Sam Matthews
Obi-John-Kenobi

Jack Varner: Interpol
Lord Doom

Zombies

Zombie Master
Cyrusbales​

So I guess what we need to know is:
Who's still playing?
Where are everyone's characters in the game?
And where should we go next? (I have a couple ideas for that.)

Well if you could put Jack Raven on the roster it would be great...

So this thing is coming back again huh??
Well if you need to know about Jacob he's in that van in the mall parking lot. Dying from I what I believe was an internal injury..

I can tell you EBJ left a long time ago Wieg. So you can remove him.

Humans

"Killer" Kyle Baker
Climperoonie​

Hunter Jerusalem
CyberFaust​

Victor Winters
Majik1387​

Albert Fischer
Wolfwood​

wiegeabo​

Brad Garfield
SpeedballLives​

Eric Constantine
Watchman​

John Lees
Electro UK​

Jonathan William Smith
S_H_F_4839​

Jacob Hern
Jinnsato

Sam Matthews
Obi-John-Kenobi

Lord Doom

Zombies

Zombie Master
Cyrusbales​

Murky green Arial...erm...is murky green a technical term?

So this thing is coming back again huh??
Well if you need to know about Jacob he's in that van in the mall parking lot. Dying from I what I believe was an internal injury..

We just got back from getting the meds to save you. Might need to get you to a hospital soon. ;)

I was thinking of something. Once we get away from the mall, we start wrapping up the season. We take a little time to sort out the roster situation, maybe look for some new players, and jump ahead.

Maybe we could say a couple of weeks has passed between the seasons and we've been holed up somewhere for that time trying to contact anyone. Now our supplies are running low and we need to venture out again. Or, now that everyone is healed, we're going on the road to find survivors. Could also be a good way to introduce new zombies.

Humans

"Killer" Kyle Baker
Climperoonie​

Hunter Jerusalem
CyberFaust​

Victor Winters
Majik1387​

Albert Fischer
Wolfwood​

wiegeabo​

Brad Garfield
SpeedballLives​

Eric Constantine
Watchman​

John Lees
Electro UK​

Jonathan William Smith
S_H_F_4839​

Jacob Hern
Jinnsato

Sam Matthews
Obi-John-Kenobi

Lord Doom

Jack Raven
Catman-prb

Zombies

Zombie Master
Cyrusbales​

If there are anymore questions on the roster, I'd pm the people. I don't believe that's been done.

That's my next step. Just wanted anyone still paying attention to speak up first.

Well I'll be back in def.
I thought this died so thats why I haven't been posting. But seeing as though my character is going to live it'll all be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"