Zombie RPG (approved) - Sign up OOC Thread

By the way, I think someone asked for clarification of what the ZOMBIE MASTER does, think of it like the dungeon master in D&D, i'm here if people want to have more than just posting a solo arc and need interaction with a player in terms of zombie slaying etc, so if anyone wants some PC zombies or anything, just holla!

Official Zombie RPG

Screen Name: JinnSato

Name of your character: Jacob Hern

Font and color to post in: Comic Sans MS in Red

Brief back story of you character’s history: An 18 year old high school graduate. He lives with his mother who teaches karate, his father who is a cop and his uncle who owns a motorcycle repair shop.
His friends would always joke about a zombie apocalypse and get ready for Z-day. Jacob would sit back and laugh at this.
Always filled with a great desire to help those in need he decided to join the Coast Guard. His going away party was on the 4th of July. It was crashed by a bunch of zombies. Every on their was infected except Jacob, and his three friends. Jon Hal, Mick Jordon, and Dunken Dilil.

Training and/or profession: Is a black belt. And was gonna join the Coast Guard.

Resources: (If Any)
1. His fathers shot gun.
2. A combat knife he got on his birthday.
3. Motor Cycle.
4. And his three best friends.
5. And a good knowledge of zombies from movies.
Two Reasons you choose your character:

1. He's basically an older more badass version of myself

2. He's a hero plain and simple.

What can you bring to this RPG? Someone who has been waiting for an RPG like this for awhile.

How many times do you plan on posting? As much as possible.

Do you know how to post pictures?I think so.

Approved. Hey guys, its not that I don't have the ideas, I don't have the time. I'm having trouble keeping up in the other RPGs. I'll still mod here, just I'll reapply later when I have time to play.

Current Roster

Humans

"Killer" Kyle Baker
Climperoonie​

Hunter Jerusalem
CyberFaust​

Victor Winters
Majik1387​

Matt Byrd
byrd_man​

Michael West
Eddie Brock Jr.​

Albert Fischer
Wolfwood​

Captain John Nathaniel Pierce, U.S.A.F, M.D.
wiegeabo​

Brad Garfield
SpeedballLives​

Roger Stone
Charlie No-One​

Benjamin
Spike_x1​

Eric Constantine
Watchman​

John Lees
Electro UK​

Jonathan William Smith
S_H_F_4839

Jacob Hern
Jinnsato

Zombies

Zombie Master
Cyrusbales​

WooHoo!!! I'm in! I'll start on my first post as soon as possible.

can I sign up at any time or is there a cutting off point?

Official Zombie RPG

Screen Name:
Mistress Gluon

Name of your character: Francoise Claire Beaumonte

Font and color to post in: Century Gothic Light Blue

Brief back story of you character’s history: Francoise, a dual citizen to her native country of France, is an upper class citizen who's families have homes in both America and Japan as her father's company has business in both countries, and sometimes, he's asked to stay there. For Francoise this time, she wanted to just get away from her parents and sibs, and got her father to agree to her spending time in the other home. An A student mainly due to her father's drilling of the sciences, she spent many a year in private schools, and also was an avid participante on her local volleyball team. Currently in Ravenholm, trying to take a summer off before going back to college in the fall, Francoise spends most of her time lounging, being the slightly selfish/arrogant/demanding type she is, due to her upbringing.

Training and/or profession: Francoise is an extremely intelligent girl focusing mainly in physics and biology, but past that, she's only a professional slacker.

Resources: Stun gun and mace. Past that, keys and a few pens. Though her home has more, if she ever got to it.

Always wondered how I'd portray myself in a zombie conflict.

2. It's a zombie RPG. Any person who even dabbled in zombie movies should appreciate the scope of why anybody would want to participate in this.

What can you bring to this RPG? Lazy rich girl faced with actually having to survive and such on her own, or with friends, or actually having to do work.

How many times do you plan on posting? As many as needed/possible.

Do you know how to post pictures? *Clicks tounge.*
Zombie.jpg

Yeah, I was looking at the roster, and I was like, "Dude. o.o No femmes!"

But to tell the truth, I sometimes daydream of what I would do (not the character I'm actually portraying) in the event of a zombie outbreak, so it ought to be fun.

So do I. I imagine that I would kill myself though in the event of a zombie attack. And not intentionally.

Well, were it I in the real world, my homes are slightly more like...enclosements with tons of supplies for the better part of a few years. I'd, probably out of some deranged sense of pride, try to survive.

Yeah, you're screwed. I'm usually just outside of city limits and the like.

You might as well leave the door open and pour ketchup on you.

And it's a perfect time for me to jump on, since what'shisface is offering a rid in his vehicle.

Forgot to put it in my original post, but I'm gonna make my dialog bold so it stand out more.

Official Zombie RPG

Screen Name:MST3K 4ever

Name of your character: Edward Spenser (Real Name: Jonathan Kincaid)

Font and color to post in:I think this one (DimGray/Verdana) works

Brief back story of you character’s history: Edward Spenser is a librarian who is as mild-mannered as they come. His idea of a fun night is seeing how fast he can bind a book while reciting the call numbers from memory in the library. However this is all an act in reality Edward is Jonathan Kincaid a former Government sniper. Kincaid was one of the best to ever look through a scope, but one assignment made Jonathan question everything he believed in. He was assigned to "sanction" an Arabian diplomat, but Kincaid realized that his sanction would pave the way for a Arabian diplomat who was not only more pro U.S. Government but also had "ethically questionable" ties to certain U.S. Corperations. Kincaid not only did not go through with the sanction but he faked his own death. He severed all ties with his family and chose a life & lifestyle that was as far away from his previous life as possible. Every now and then he feels a sense of longing for his former life, but knows that if he does go back his family would be endangered & he would be a marked man by the very Government he once served.

Training and/or profession: Librarian for now, but he is a former Government sniper who was a Navy SEAL prior to his sniper days.

Resources: (If Any) Kincaid kept many of the weapons that he used in Government service & his SEAL training.

1. He is a man who is trying to make sense of life, and now with the zombies he is really having hard time making sense of life.

2.It will be interesting to see how this character evolves from someone who is trying to be something (meek & mild-mannered) that he really isn't, and realizes that he has to embrace certain aspects of his life once again that he has learned to hate. There is great deal of inner-conflict with this man.

What can you bring to this RPG?
Over 25 years of experience and I play quiet a few of the RPGs here.

How many times do you plan on posting? As often as I can, and more if I am involved with another character

Do you know how to post pictures? Sorta.

I'm not a mod, but I know you have to write what colour and font style you're using, rather than "I think this one works." o.o

Yeah, you're screwed. I'm usually just outside of city limits and the like.

You might as well leave the door open and pour ketchup on you.

And it's a perfect time for me to jump on, since what'shisface is offering a rid in his vehicle.

Yeah I am still offering a ride, I just had to make a stop at a cemetery first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"