Dark Phoenix × Rotten Tomatoes prediction thread ×

Kinberg will have been heavily responsible for Fantastic Four, Apocalypse and now Dark Phoenix. And yet he will fail up...
Kinberg was paid $8Mil for Apocalypse.

Don't know the numbers for Fan4stic and Dark Phoenix. I'd imagine more for the latter because he's writer/producer/director.

It was inevitable. This franchise should've ended with DoFP and Logan.
I don't think it should have ended, but I wish they hadn't wasted the potential of First Class and DoFP so badly. I remember being so excited to see where they'd take Jean, Scott and the rest of the young group. Oh well, I will always have Logan and the other movies I loved.

Kinberg was paid $8Mil for Apocalypse.

Don't know the numbers for Fan4stic and Dark Phoenix. I'd imagine more for the latter because he's writer/producer/director.
I could have legitimately written a better script, and I would have done it for a lot less. :funny:

Why not? Kinberg has crafted this film experience with fans and all audiences in mind with total love and respect. With his legion of fans and this being the last X-men film for years to come, people will come in droves. There are many who are saying Simon Kinberg is directing this and they are excited by this prospect of such a wonderful adventure product. It will be minimum 80s rt score

What are you predicting now?

Zack Snyder isn't a hack. He's an artist. A hilarious, deeply misguided one. But he has a clear artistic throughline.

they're really pushing that. just to make fun of this. this is not that bad.

Love it when films are reviewed this badly because this is when people with REALLY bad taste in movies shine in the forums ;)

I doubt many expected it to get THIS low. Still, most of the reviews seem bored rather than outright hateful. It's a damn shame, but I hope DP is still watchable, if anything.

I doubt many expected it to get THIS low. Still, most of the reviews seem bored rather than outright hateful. It's a damn shame, but I hope DP is still watchable, if anything.
Yeah. A rating similar to Apocalypse or The Last Stand would have been acceptable, but this is Fantastic shirt territory.

The thing is, at the start people did. As soon as it was announced Kinberg would be taking the reigns, people were out. And while I understand optimism, there hasn't been many good signs for this movie along the way. Like how often do massive reshoots work out? Rogue One and....

Yeah. A rating similar to Apocalypse or The Last Stand would have been acceptable, but this is Fantastic **** territory.
Oofftt this is rough. I was expecting 40-50 range at least. Secretly hoping for 60s but wow. Seems like the visuals are good at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"