2015 Major League Baseball Thread: Fire Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the talk about our starting rotation, and then to have the Royals' pitcher pitch a complete game...

:csad:

We got our ass kicked tonight, Royals lineup is just extremely talented, I mean these guys can't even swing and miss...it's insane.

We can still turn this thing around though, we're heading back home, and the pitching matchup is in our favor still. The hitting needs to step it up though, getting two hits (both by Duda which weren't even hit hard) is unacceptable at this stage.

If their starting rotation pitches like this we can't win because they have the advantage in the other parts of the game. Their hitters put the ball in play. Much more difficult to take advantage of them than the Dodgers or Cubs.

I feel like we need to win all three games at home.

This is the game to get us back in the series.

Any one else annoyed that FOX is letting the Yankee Doper give his 2 cents during
the game?

That guy has zero credibility after his various PEDs suspensions.

Wright came alive. So did the Mets.

Any one else annoyed that FOX is letting the Yankee Doper give his 2 cents during
the game?

That guy has zero credibility after his various PEDs suspensions.

He's actually done a pretty solid job IMO. I heard this week he's interested in coaching/managing when his career is over.

Worried more about tonight than last night. Don't know what to make of Matz.

Hopefully the bats stay alive tonight.

I'm a little nervous about Matz tonight, gonna be a lot of pressure on him. I have faith though.

Hoping we get something out of Cespedes tonight. Lagares has been a pleasant surprise with the bat.

Their hitters are better. They're unbelievable with two strikes. Mets are too feast or famine.

You would need a 1986 game six type miracle.

Cespedes is up. This is their chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"