• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015 NFL Thread: Game On - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hush, it's your time to officialy announce your fandom alleigance to the New England Patriots.

Hush, it's your time to officialy announce your fandom alleigance to the New England Patriots.

Exactly. My birthplace is where all my loyalties lie now. The Rams are dead to me.

actually, its not half bad

move one, let the other negotiate and f**k the Raiders

that's what they get for Al Davis being a pain in the ass all those years

like a response I got on the previous page, the Rams weren't the #1 team in their town

That move was all about greed. I feel for the St. Louis fans. Goodell straight up gives no f***s. He cares nothing more than to have his legacy be about 2 things - a team in LA and a team in London, which is absolutely going to happen whether we like it or not.

St. Louis gets screwed by the NFL again. This is the second time in my lifetime. What a bunch of greedy b*******!!! I'm going to laugh so hard in a few years when the LA Ram's stadium is half empty as the Rams continue to lose.

Oh well, my NFL fandom is now up for sale. Which team should I adopt?

St. Louis gets screwed by the NFL again. This is the second time in my lifetime. What a bunch of greedy b*******!!! I'm going to laugh so hard in a few years when the LA Ram's stadium is half empty as the Rams continue to lose.

Oh well, my NFL fandom is now up for sale. Which team should I adopt?

and a half empty stadium in Los Angeles will still make more $$$ than a full one in STL

I live in a state with ZERO pro teams, its not the end of the world

any team that moves once, stands a good chance of moving again

not to be mean, but I find it tough to believe that anyone is actually surprised that the Rams would go back to LA

I mean they are the 3rd or 4th team in that region...the Cardinals are king, followed by SEC football, then the Rams....in the larger picture

Where did you get this from? No one in St. Louis really cares about SEC football. It goes Cardinals, Blues, Rams, and Mizzou as far as passion goes. We couldn't care less if Alabama is playing Georgia or whoever.

Ironically, i rewatched the 1999 playoff game between the Rams and Vikings today and that dome was rocking with passionate fans. My son and I went to the Rams/Lions game earlier this year and it was rocking also (although not as full). Kroenke spoiled this market. If he would have put a competitive team on the field, he would have done just fine here.

so even when they were good, the Rams were #3 and you're not the first fan to say that to me today

so I don't get the hysterics Im seeing online

plus karmas a *****, its payback for Ferguson

so even when they were good, the Rams were #3 and you're not the first fan to say that to me today

Okay, we're done. You are obviously just here to troll. Congrats on being the second person to make my Ignore list. The first one got banned.

Maybe the Raiders will move to St Louis... :dry:

The madness that is having 4 NFL teams in one state...

WMkJPog.gif

No, Troll. The Rams were the hottest ticket in town during the GSONT. By the standard that both The Blues and Cards have been here almost TWO DECADES longer at the least the Rams were 3rd recently also the team has been putrid but we sold out Sunday's. You are just talking out of your ass.

I don't see the Chargers playing in San Diego next season in front of near empty crowds.

NrDNb2u.jpg

I'm ecstatic to see the Rams coming home to Los Angeles. It's been a long time coming!

No, Troll. The Rams were the hottest ticket in town during the GSONT. By the standard that both The Blues and Cards have been here almost TWO DECADES longer at the least the Rams were 3rd recently also the team has been putrid but we sold out Sunday's. You are just talking out of your ass.
Serious question and I mean no offense. Outside of that period, how "hot" have the Rams tickets been? If the Rams suck in LA, the tickets won't be hot either. But it still has the advantage of being LA.

NrDNb2u.jpg

I'm ecstatic to see the Rams coming home to Los Angeles. It's been a long time coming!
It will be nice when your community doesn't support them and they leave again. :o

Someone said on another message board I frequent:

- If it had been LA Angels Owner Arte Moreno owning the team, would they be called the Los Angeles Rams of Inglewood?

Arte Moreno is never going to live that down.

At one point, all these teams were rumored for Los Angeles:

- Cardinals (UOP Stadium built)
- Colts (Lucas Oil Stadium built)
- Jaguars (New Owner committed to Jacksonville)
- Saints (Renovations to Superdome)
- Vikings (US Bank Stadium to open)

So the question I have about San Diego is that how come the Chargers didn't join forces with the Padres when the Padres wanted Petco Park built?

Arte Moreno is never going to live that down.

At one point, all these teams were rumored for Los Angeles:

- Cardinals (UOP Stadium built)
- Colts (Lucas Oil Stadium built)
- Jaguars (New Owner committed to Jacksonville)
- Saints (Renovations to Superdome)
- Vikings (US Bank Stadium to open)

So the question I have about San Diego is that how come the Chargers didn't join forces with the Padres when the Padres wanted Petco Park built?
How many NFL teams share their stadiums now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"