Days of Future Past Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is the top 5 to date:

1. Hugh Jackman
2. James Marsden
3. Ellen Page
4. Halle Berry
5. Anna Paquin, Shawn Ashmore and Taylor Kitsch

quite curious how that possible love triangle between Gambit, Rogue and Iceman are on top 5... I like it :woot:

So this is the top 5 to date:

1. Hugh Jackman
2. James Marsden
3. Ellen Page
4. Halle Berry
5. Anna Paquin, Shawn Ashmore and Taylor Kitsch

quite curious how that possible love triangle between Gambit, Rogue and Iceman are on top 5... I like it :woot:

Enough with the love triangles please!

We've had Jean/Scott/Wolverine and also Iceman/Rogue/Kitty.

I think that they aren't necessary in multi-character movies. If there is just one hero (like Spider-Man or Superman), then adding in a love angle is okay for giving some more substance to the story.

But in team movies, it doesn't work as well.

Id like to see Rogue moving to Gambit in a possible sequel on the present.

Love triangles never really bothered me. Its one of those things that makes the X-Men the X-Men. Even the more modern comics are chock full of them.

I'm guessing FC2 will in some way,no matter how brief address the Mystique/Azazel relationship.

too many subplots to develop on the sequel.... and adding days of future past wont help any of them.

:/

Off topic but, Where is the sequel casting thread ?

I think Hugh jackman,Patrick Stewert,and Ian Mckellan are ones most likely to return
with Famke Janssen and Taylor Kitsch the ones least likely to return.

After Hugh,Patrick,and Ian I think Halle Berry Is most likely to return while after Famke and Taylor daniel Cudmore Is one least likely to return.

Ian and Patrick would be nice, definetly...

but what I would like the most is to see the actual x-men from original trilogy, not just Charles and Eric.

So if they do this saga, I hope they use more than 2 x-men.

Taylor Kitsch would be great in a sequel set in the present with Rogue, Storm, and co.

As much as Id like to see Gambit again, I dont think this is the right time.

I think It will be be Xavier,Magneto,Wolverine and 2 or 3 other X-Men In future scenes.

Storm Is most likely after them to be used.Besides that you have Cyclops,Iceman,Rogue,
and Kitty as strong possabiltys.

Inless you throw out wolverine Taylor Kitsch wouldn't work as Gambit In present.

if they go into the future i'd want to see Wolverine Storm Kitty and Colossus

I don't want to see Taylor Kitsch for the first class sequel but I want to see him in X4 with the original cast.

Id like that too, definetly, with Rogue, Storm and the rest of the cast.

but at the same time, I wouldnt mind to see him with the First Class cast in a future sequel, set in late 70's or 80's, with a not so young Scott, Jean and Storm, it would be really great too

so as long as they use him again in the future, fine!

I don't want to see Taylor Kitsch for the first class sequel but I want to see him in X4 with the original cast.

I wonder how they are going to mix and match the characters. McKellen is getting on a bit to keep playing Magneto, for instance, so will they bring some of the First Class characters into the future, or leave some of the future characters in the past?

I was kinda thinking, does the sequel have to be set during the time the events are happening...maybe we could have a modern day Charles and Magneto recounting early tale(s) of the X-Men vs Brotherhood or whatever over a game of chess...not as exciting as the different Days of Future Past ideas, but its a way to include actors from the previous films...

...if any previous actors from the X-Men OT were in FC2 I'd peg the big three...Ian, Patrick, and/or Hugh...

I wonder how they are going to mix and match the characters. McKellen is getting on a bit to keep playing Magneto, for instance, so will they bring some of the First Class characters into the future, or leave some of the future characters in the past?

I'm almost willing to bet money they will. The biggest contender to me to go to the future? Fassbender's Magneto. As many have said, Mckellan is getting older and although he's amazing, he's already said recently before the Hobbit started filming that he was getting up there and he may not be doing these types of films as much anymore. I think it's a way to bring the more "evil warlord" type more youthful Magneto who launched missles and took over nations and such into the films.

I also think Gambit is possible to come to the future if they make any attempt to fix or retcon X-men Origins: Wolverine.

More like Taylor Cursed.

I think it's best to continue to ignore X-Men Origins: Wolverine as much as possible, especially after the use of Emma Frost in First Class. No need to make things any more confusing.

Well when viewing the X-Men films I go first Class,X-Men,and then X2.I find they flow very well together.It's a safe bet X-Men and X2 are connected to first Class.It's only when we start talking about the Last Stand and Wolverine that debate starts.

I wouldn't mind seeing actors from X-Men and X2 return but, with the possible exception of Ellen Page, would like to keep actors from The Last Stand and X-Men Origins out of Days of Future Past.

I would never say no to Kelsey Grammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"