Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S02E09 "Ye Who Enter Here"

Looks like a disfigured imposter wearing a mask in that trailer. Where are people getting the Agent 33 thing from?
from the end of that episode where Agent 33, wearing a May mask, was disfigured
:shr:

WHO's with Coulson on this picture from the new promo?
1416402355-vlcsnap-error435.png

The old fortress is Castillo de San Cristóbal in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
THANKS sorry missed that. I wish I didn't have to work while the show was on. lol

Would be cool if in the temple there is a kree sentry and the obelisk is its powercore. The reason the people are compelled to the city is to activate the sentry to complete the kree plan. The kree that was found long ago might have been programmed genetically to find the sentry and activate it. He might have crashed or died before his mission was completed. But his blood still has the code for his mission. Kree science at work.

Perspective. They're on a beach leading down to the water. Coulson could be on slightly higher ground and he's closer to the camera.

My guess is Bobbi

Would be cool if in the temple there is a kree sentry and the obelisk is its powercore. The reason the people are compelled to the city is to activate the sentry to complete the kree plan. The kree that was found long ago might have been programmed genetically to find the sentry and activate it. He might have crashed or died before his mission was completed. But his blood still has the code for his mission. Kree science at work.

If a Kree sentry activates, a Kree armada usually isn't too far behind.

from the end of that episode where Agent 33, wearing a May mask, was disfigured
:shr:

The disfigurement from the person seen in the teaser is right in the same spot where 33's mask got messed up.

WHO's with Coulson on this picture from the new promo?
1416402355-vlcsnap-error435.png

If it's Bobbi, she looks like she's in her traditional Mockingbird colours. It could just be a blue shirt over a white swimsuit though. I wouldn't object to her walking around on a beach like that. :oldrazz:

Wondering if it's the beginning of an intro to Madam Hydra?

Thought you typed AUNT May hahaha

If Marvel regained the rights to Spider-Man, they could recruit Aunt May as an agent, and then she could be the new Agent May (because they have to call her that instead of Agent Parker). :oldrazz:

2 weeks :'(

Can't you Americans be thankful a week later so we can watch AoS :funny:

Im really hoping Eye of the Tiger is playing during this scene.

But only if Fitz and Mac are splashing in the water in a quasi homo-erotic fashion, ala Stallone and Weathers.

Although, I'd prefer to see Simmons and Mockingbird splash around, but only if they're wearing white swimsuits. :)

But only if Fitz and Mac are splashing in the water in a quasi homo-erotic fashion, ala Stallone and Weathers.

Although, I'd prefer to see Simmons and Mockingbird splash around, but only if they're wearing white swimsuits. :)

black lace

So...if thats not May fighting Skye...and we all know who she is... where is the real May at that time of the fight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"