Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S02E10 "What they become""

since she is a hero will she wear a costumn? and I hope she don't use her power unless it is needed. I don't think Coulson would want the world to find out about her and have people tried to capture her and put her in some cell for study

since she is a hero will she wear a costumn? and I hope she don't use her power unless it is needed. I don't think Coulson would want the world to find out about her and have people tried to capture her and put her in some cell for study

Hopefully she stays away from Stamford around the time of CA: Civil War :woot:

I didn't really feel "cheated" by Tripp's death.But,yeah,it's kinda sad that he went out more in a "wrong place/wrong time" way,than say a "fight to the death."

Sounds like Britt really loved being on the show,too.:csad:

As others probably remember,I wasn't the biggest Tripp fan originally,but by the end of the first season & this season he really made the leap to my top 3 favorite characters on the show.

I think it's a testament to the writing on this show.Unlike the CW shows where the characters are pretty much devised a certain rigid way, on this show they seem to alter the course if they didn't have the right take right off the bat.

Tripp is a good example of this.At first,it just felt like he was the "Ward replacement" another good looking guy that wants to jump on one of the girls on the show.(Granted, Ward has "Creepy stalker" vibe,while Tripp had "Lady killer" vibe) But,they played down that part and started playing up his humorous traits and he began to feel more like one of the family.

Having said that though,it would've been nice to have had Tripp & Jemma have at least one scene together this season to kinda resolve that "do they have an attraction?" thing that they started in season 1.

I can't be the only one who really doesn't care if Whitehall stays dead,can I?:huh:

I didn't really feel "cheated" by Tripp's death.But,yeah,it's kinda sad that he went out more in a "wrong place/wrong time" way,than say a "fight to the death."

Sounds like Britt really loved being on the show,too.:csad:

As others probably remember,I wasn't the biggest Tripp fan originally,but by the end of the first season & this season he really made the leap to my top 3 favorite characters on the show.

I think it's a testament to the writing on this show.Unlike the CW shows where the characters are pretty much devised a certain rigid way, on this show they seem to alter the course if they didn't have the right take right off the bat.

Tripp is a good example of this.At first,it just felt like he was the "Ward replacement" another good looking guy that wants to jump on one of the girls on the show.(Granted, Ward has "Creepy stalker" vibe,while Tripp had "Lady killer" vibe) But,they played down that part and started playing up his humorous traits and he began to feel more like one of the family.

Having said that though,it would've been nice to have had Tripp & Jemma have at least one scene together this season to kinda resolve that "do they have an attraction?" thing that they started in season 1.

The bruthas always die either first or trying to save a white girl......LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny8DXc4vKjg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scg3LOF6Lv0

I can't be the only one who really doesn't care if Whitehall stays dead,can I?:huh:
I don't care either way. If he stays dead, I'm fine with that. If they decide to bring him back I can see it being plausible (with him having Mama!Skye's organs or whatever)

My stance on her wearing a costume is the same as Mockingbird. You can't sell Halloween costumes of "SHIELD agent." The potential money making possibilities of this show are drastically decreased by the fact that everyone basically looks alike. Let Daisy (and Bobbi) customize their outfits so that they have something more memorable and marketable.

Hopefully she stays away from Stamford around the time of CA: Civil War :woot:

They may also being doing this deliberately. Obviously, Phase 3 is quite a long time away and I'm not sure Civil War would even start before the movie. But there's room for Quake having to deal with the superhero registration act.

man! i am still bummed about Tripp! you know theres some good writing going on when you start to care about a character and like someone mention i loved Skye shooting ward!( it really should have been him with his creepy ash and not tripp!)

maybe Tripp will come back!... it could have been a LMD you know!:cwink:

I thought Skye's father was going to transform when facing Whitehall, and we'd see something spectacular. But it's like they ran out of budget and had Coulson shoot him just at the moment he was about to change.

I wonder if that's how this proposed Hulk TV series would've been had it been green lit. Would someone's always foil Banner's transformation so that they could skimp out on the budget?

I thought Skye's father was going to transform when facing Whitehall, and we'd see something spectacular. But it's like they ran out of budget and had Coulson shoot him just at the moment he was about to change.

I wonder if that's how this proposed Hulk TV series would've been had it been green lit. Would someone's always foil Banner's transformation so that they could skimp out on the budget?

haha best explanation I've heard is that he's simply not fully Hyde yet (he did get knocked out by a random goon) and that'll come later. But budget's always a likely reason.

Honestly not sure how a Hulk TV series would ever work. Unless they save up budget over an entire season by never showing Hulk until the finale, which at best has like, 3 minutes of Hulk. That'll get em renewed for 4 seasons, totally ;)

Anyways, I'm really hoping they at least save Mack. Set aside the fact that over the course of two episodes, they kill off the two black agents, I'm hoping Coulson's team can get away with only one casualty. Plus, getting possessed by alien tech could be an interesting character trait that maybe starts an arc for Mack.

RIP Tripp. :csad:

man! i am still bummed about Tripp! you know theres some good writing going on when you start to care about a character and like someone mention i loved Skye shooting ward!( it really should have been him with his creepy ash and not tripp!)

maybe Tripp will come back!... it could have been a LMD you know!:cwink:

Theta protocol , Koenig morph into Agent Tripp. I guess that could make your wish .

Anyways, I'm really hoping they at least save Mack. Set aside the fact that over the course of two episodes, they kill off the two black agents, I'm hoping Coulson's team can get away with only one casualty. Plus, getting possessed by alien tech could be an interesting character trait that maybe starts an arc for Mack.

Yeah, there's a lot of interesting things they can do with Mack in the aftermath of his experience with alien possession. He may develop an even closer bond with Fitz since the two of them can empathize with their respective traumas.

Well, he did have some kevlar underneath his jacket. You see Agent 33 pull it out, and 2 bullets are stuck in there. So 2 bullets did actually hit him. She was going for the kill, he was just lucky enough to wear protection.

I don't recall if she emptied the mag or not, but I didn't get the feeling that she was trying to spare him. Of course, she could have just shot him in the head after the initial flurry put him down, but now we're treading on commonly used TV cliches.

Hopefully, Ward moves on from whatever delusion of redemption he's under and goes full heel. :meanie:
I hate creepy Agent NotMay. She reminds me of the lizard people from V.
Yep. They need to do something about that.

Season 1 skye would never have pull the trigger.......she did run away when she could have shot Ian Quinn......

Is anyone else getting tired of them teasing and stringing out Skye's father's eventual turn to Mr. Hyde. I rather expected to see it this episode and it was a significant disappointment when that didn't happen.

Season 1 skye would never have pull the trigger.......she did run away when she could have shot Ian Quinn......

That's a good point. Season 2 Skye would have capped Quinn pretty quickly.

I'm not to bothered by Tripp's death. That character really wasn't going anywhere anyway. I don't care for Hunter much but at least he has the subplot with him knowing Bobbi is hiding something and how that'll all play out. All the rest have some sort of subplot they are involved with. Tripp was the logical choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"