Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S02E18 - "The Frenemy of My Enemy"

Maybe Dr List could do this attack, he was giving order to this 5 so he must have a better ranking than them. ('And all their Hydra's soldier are still alive even whitout this 5 guys.)
And Dr List is in the episode.
Whitehall was only the Hydra leader of the region since Strucker was overseas like Ward said.

And Rumlow is still alive even if he won't be in the show, Hydra will still live after Strucker.
In the end of the Winter Soldier, like Strucker said to List, there is Hydra's base all over the world.

Bakshi and Scarlotti could also escape from Talbot's prison, especially if they're in the same cell.

Fine, keep believing on a Deus Ex Machina solution, I'm sure Gonzales will have a change of heart and stop thinking of Skye as a "thing" by the end of the season! :whatever:

Fine, keep believing on a Deus Ex Machina solution, I'm sure Gonzales will have a change of heart and stop thinking of Skye as a "thing" by the end of the season! :whatever:

We're all free to believe whatever we want.

Bakshi was brainwashed by 33 or dead. :woot:

Completely forgot about that.

I expect HYDRA to launch a massive attack against S.H.I.E.L.D. which will force Coulson and Gonzales to put aside their differences and join forces.

dr list is looking for powered people, gonzales thinks fury and coulson are hiding powered people could be a misdirect but its suggestive.

I don't get that at all. I'm getting a Loki from Dark World vibe. Needing Ward but never trusting him and Ward will have a hidden agenda at play. When it's over, Ward will have what he wants.

Honesty, I'd buy redemption from Loki *long* before I'd buy it from Ward. At least Loki evinces some actual virtues, underneath the theatrical villainy. Pierce the surface of Ward's sociopath routine, and you find. . . more sociopath.

On another note, I like that Fitz is more independent now, yet Jemma still makes him sandwiches. XD
I hope he meets up with Coulson.
One thing I kinda assumed but didn't know for sure if it was true... Jemma was the one who sneaked the cube out correct?
So is she working undercover, or she agrees with the NS but doesn't think they should get the cube?
Does anyone know of the best way they could pick up Fitz? I mean... he's likely going back to school? Maybe they pick him up after a class and he goes with them.

Yes, Jemma gave Fitz the toolbox. He knew what she was up when he found out she had been scanning the device for its dimensions. He said "What's she doing?" " She would only be doing that if she were planning to....." He didn't finish his thought because Mack was there. But if he had, he would have said "Planning to make a copy". Then he went and confronted Jemma and they start talking to each other in code. He said stuff like "you want me to leave don't you Jemma?" And "You may as well have packed my bags yourself."

I didn't understand that whole discourse until the end when he was in the cab. It was pretty crafty I must say.

Yes, Jemma gave Fitz the toolbox. He knew what she was up when he found out she had been scanning the device for its dimensions. He said "What's she doing?" " She would only be doing that if she were planning to....." He didn't finish his thought because Mack was there. But if he had, he would have said "Planning to make a copy". Then he went and confronted Jemma and they start talking to each other in code. He said stuff like "you want me to leave don't you Jemma?" And "You may as well have packed my bags yourself."

I didn't understand that whole discourse until the end when he was in the cab. It was pretty crafty I must say.

Notice we never saw who the cab driver was??! :huh: My guess is Ward!

You might want to watch it again, they went to great lengths to block out the driver.

I think they put a tail on Fitz, they would be fools not to. He could lead them to Coulson. But wouldn't Fitz recognise most people that we would?

You might want to watch it again, they went to great lengths to block out the driver.

I did, and the scene looks like a thousand other scenes of someone getting into a cab. That is not to say that there may not be something to it. But it doesn't look like they went to great lengths to do anything.

The cab driver is Nick Fury.

It's Thanos. The toolbox is actually an Infinity Stone. Which is actually a coincidence as Thanos is only cabbing for beer money and to raise funds to replace his army.

It's Thanos. The toolbox is actually an Infinity Stone. Which is actually a coincidence as Thanos is only cabbing for beer money and to raise funds to replace his army.

It's Bucky. He needs some spare vibranium to patch a few holes in his arm.

Nonsense, the cab driver is clearly The Clairvoyant!

(Surprised no one made that joke yet)

the cab driver could be someone special-but i can't say it looked like it was staged to purposely hide the driver-maybe.

However another thing is how actors are paid-the tv show does have a budget.

maybe how it was staged pays as a bystander as opposed to actors rate. not saying it is but it could be.

Maybe it was Frank Castle like the moving company vehicles in The Winter Soldier.

The cab driver is clearly Peter Quill's dad.

shield.jpg

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/1...e?hootPostID=40cbfa82cee12cbfdca1474b97b2ab69

the article implied that the front character was Bakshi-but i thought it was Cal.?

the reason i ask is thet neither the character Bakshi nor the actor who plays him is listed as in the episode.

it's the interviewer that calls him Bakshi

Last edited:
the article implied that the front character was Bakshi-but i thought it was Cal.?

the reason i ask is thet neither the character Bakshi nor the actor who plays him is listed as in the episode.

it's the interviewer that calls him Bakshi

Well, they've deliberately omitted characters from press releases before - Nick Fury and Deathlok comes to mind here - but I agree that this is puzzling. Why wouldn't he be in the guest list for the episode? Not only he's not a character fans would geek out with a surprise appearance but also pretty much everyone has been expecting to see him again when the show focused on Ward and Kara again since "Love in the Time of HYDRA".

Last edited:
Well, they've deliberately omitted characters from press releases before - Nick Fury and Deathlok comes to mind here - but I agree that this is puzzling. Why wouldn't he be in the guest list for the episode? Not only he's not a character fans would geek out with a surprise appearance but also pretty much everyone has been expecting to see him again when the show focused on Ward and Kara again since "Love in the Time of HYDRA".

I totally geeked out when I realized Bakshi would be back. I might be the only member of this jerk's fanclub but I am loyal.

I totally geeked out when I realized Bakshi would be back. I might be the only member of this jerk's fanclub but I am loyal.

I thought he was a great villain in the first 3 episodes of the season, very menancing and with great presence, but beginning with episode 4 I felt they slowly turned him into a pastiche, being the regulars' punching bag. Such a letdown.

Still skeptical about Bakshi in 2.18, for all we know his inclusion in the poster may be just a ruse to keep his fate under wraps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"