Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S02E18 - "The Frenemy of My Enemy"

^^^^ Or Ward can work for Talbot under a new Thunderbolts program..... (Just a thought)

I know i've mentioned this before but Bakshi and the actor who plays him-
simom kanaradies -does not seem to be mentioned in guest casts for this episode or next several-are we sure the character in front in that drawing is Bakshi and not Cal.

i'm interested. i have no problem it being either one but would like to know. thanks

It would make more sense that it was Bakshi, wouldn't it? I mean, the colors seem to indicate two teams and it's hard to imagine Cal would leave the Afterlife and hook up with Ward. Especially if Ward is in anyway working with Coulson. I mean, maybe if Ward were still obsessed with Skye and wanted to get to her he'd try to get in Cal's graces, but at this point it's difficult to picture the three of them teaming up and then helping out Coulson and Co.

It would make more sense that it was Bakshi, wouldn't it? I mean, the colors seem to indicate two teams and it's hard to imagine Cal would leave the Afterlife and hook up with Ward. Especially if Ward is in anyway working with Coulson. I mean, maybe if Ward were still obsessed with Skye and wanted to get to her he'd try to get in Cal's graces, but at this point it's difficult to picture the three of them teaming up and then helping out Coulson and Co.

although i thought it was Cal when i first saw it i totally agree it could be Bashki-they look similiar. its the credits part that gets me. if it's a mistake he's not listed in this or any of next 3 episodes. hell the guy in the hoodie is listed as a character in this episode

although i thought it was Cal when i first saw it i totally agree it could be Bashki-they look similiar. its the credits part that gets me. if it's a mistake he's not listed in this or any of next 3 episodes. hell the guy in the hoodie is listed as a character in this episode

maybe he is dead or bainwashed and feeding information back from list of screen.

Coulson might not be able to give Ward immunity. But Coulson might know someone who can such as Colonel Glenn Talbot. Or Talbot can make it happen with other people. Since Talbot really hates Hydra. He could help Ward out. In exchange for Wards info & him helping
Ward broke into Talbot's base, and murdered some of the people under his command. Talbot really hates Hydra, but he really hates Ward as well.

Speaking of, if Talbot ever found out that Coulson was working with Ward (though not willingly)...

Strucker name drop.

Dangit missed the first few minutes

Why would he train with her? If he hits her, he's a woman beater. If she beats him, he's a weakling getting beat by a woman. You can't win either way.

Oh!! It just hit me why he trained with her! :wow:

Or they're professionals doing a job and she's good at sparring?

Haha Coulson kicks so much ass! Love they dropped Strucker as one of the new heads

Yeah, but I think they did that previously when Ward was asking who was in charge in the US with Strucker in Europe.

Not sure why I keep getting interference, there's no storms here

Is it just me or does the ABC logo keep changing into an Avengers A?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"