BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - - - - - Part 279

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll only get the Watchtower and not Hall. The Hall is too vulnerable unless they treat it like the White House or something lol it just screams "Attack me villains"

I think we'll only get the Watchtower and not Hall. The Hall is too vulnerable unless they treat it like the White House or something lol it just screams "Attack me villains"

I say both because having just Watchtower make them look like gods on Mount Olympus, with the Hall of Justice it gives them a more 'human' feel.

Last edited:
Black Canary
Vixen
Batman

These are the characters who have lead the JL the most across all incarnations.

Superman is just the guy in the middle when it comes to actually leading the team he's not the guy giving orders or coming up with plans.

Black Canary
Vixen
Batman

These are the characters who have lead the JL the most across all incarnations.

Superman is just the guy in the middle when it comes to actually leading the team he's not the guy giving orders or coming up with plans.

That's totally bull, Superman is often giving plans, seriously pick up a few JL comics or even watch some JL/JLU.

Affleck and Cavill interview from yesterday:

When the interviewer asked what his cheat meals were and he was listing them off I was like, "please say pizza please say pizza please say pizza" and he said pizza!!! YES! Pizzafleck is back!
article-2520556-19F925B700000578-686_634x816.jpg

Honesty, based on what we know of the Dceu versions of these characters so far, Wonder Woman has the be the leader of the JL.

Superman is established as a rookie in MOS, Batman is paranoid, damaged, not really fit to lead a team imo.
And then there's Wonder Woman. Strong, kind and with 5000 years of experience. Literally. It's almost a plothole if she isn't the shot-caller, in battles at least.

Honesty, based on what we know of the Dceu versions of these characters so far, Wonder Woman has the be the leader of the JL.

Superman is established as a rookie in MOS, Batman is paranoid, damaged, not really fit to lead a team imo.
And then there's Wonder Woman. Strong, kind and with 5000 years of experience. Literally. It's almost a plothole if she isn't the shot-caller, in battles at least.
yeah, but she quit being a superhero a long time ago, but in battles, I agree
Supes is not a rookie in BvS

In DCEU, no one is going to be the leader of the Justice League:o

True that

The Hall could house their transport to the Watchtower.

In the current 52, it's like...when it comes to leading a charge in battle, Supes takes the helm, Bats strategizes behind the scenes and often goes on his own to do his own ****, Diana is concerned with helping everyone and taking out whatever is in her line of sight. GL, Cyborg and Flash all have given orders to the rest at times if they know what's going on moreso, but often just defer. Also Shazam is just there to spout off teen-isms.

When the interviewer asked what his cheat meals were and he was listing them off I was like, "please say pizza please say pizza please say pizza" and he said pizza!!! YES! Pizzafleck is back!
article-2520556-19F925B700000578-686_634x816.jpg

Ah how I miss the days of us getting a new picture of Affleck eating pizza every week haha

We on the same page. :up:

yeah, but she quit being a superhero a long time ago, but in battles, I agree
Supes is not a rookie in BvS

In DCEU, no one is going to be the leader of the Justice League:o

You should listen to Henry's interview on Kimmel

I say both because having just Watchtower make them look like gods on Mount Olympus, with the Hall of Justice it gives them a more 'human' feel.

No Mount Justice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"