• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh technically it's next month but it's really almost two months away.

Don't celebrate just yet, ya dingus.

Almost here!

bF1JQv.gif

All this next month talk got me to realize that if they had stuck with the original July 2015 release date, we'd already have our hands on the Blu-Ray by now. I think the delay though was definitely for the better due to less competition in March, more time to perfect the final product, and an extra 8 months of hype build-up.

Ehhh technically it's next month but it's really almost two months away.

Don't celebrate just yet, ya dingus.

It doesn't matter, how long did it take us to say these two words "next month." :argh:
Not to mention that February has fewer days than January and March:yay:

Yes, I can't believe it. It's coming out next month. I literally had goosebumps when I said that. Holy $&it.

Opening day, I will be there and when the opening scene hits, I shall stand up like Shang Tsung "It Has Begun"

And you will immediately be showered with popcorn and belted by the onslaught of cherry cola.

To back track a bit (and this probably was brought up) but it looks like, at least according to the Dr. Pepper prequel comics, Batman does NOT kill!

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/read-batman-dawn-justice-comic-book-dr-pepper#axzz3yZYbJ2EU

YAY!!!! Do we finally get a cinematic Batman who actually doesn't kill? I'm just hoping it isn't lip service, and he's still willing to let people die from something he caused, or when it's really hard to do it without killing Harvey Dent, etc.

Please give us a Batman that does everything possible to avoid anyone dying if he can help it.
The one who ALWAYS has another way, and is ALWAYS prepared.

We're almost at the finish line, folks. The Dawn of Justice is almost within our grasp.

giphy.gif

I haven't mentioned this on the forum yet but I will be traveling back home to MD on March 25th to see the movie that weekend with one of my close friends and my brother-in-law. And yes, I'm literally traveling there for that reason. It's two weeks before my b-day, so that's my 25th b-day gift from my mom - fly me in to see Batman v Superman with my bros! It also works out since I'll also be able to spend Easter with the family. It's a win win! Although, my fiance won't be coming with me and while she's not really "into" those movies, she's pretty bummed considering she can't witness my reaction and she is forced to live with my non-stop hype lol.

One month left, prepare for things to get hectic in here out of hype.

To back track a bit (and this probably was brought up) but it looks like, at least according to the Dr. Pepper prequel comics, Batman does NOT kill!

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/read-batman-dawn-justice-comic-book-dr-pepper#axzz3yZYbJ2EU

YAY!!!! Do we finally get a cinematic Batman who actually doesn't kill? I'm just hoping it isn't lip service, and he's still willing to let people die from something he caused, or when it's really hard to do it without killing Harvey Dent, etc.

Please give us a Batman that does everything possible to avoid anyone dying if he can help it.
The one who ALWAYS has another way, and is ALWAYS prepared.

Don't get your hopes up.

When the trailers are done and the credits start I will be heard to yell:

giphy.gif

Well I'm going to watch it in imax then hopefully it's on torrent sites after a week so I can watch it at least 5 time's,

Well I'm going to watch it in imax then hopefully it's on torrent sites after a week so I can watch it at least 5 time's,

Just pay to see it man, they've worked hard and spend millions of dollars on it least you can do is fork out of a times.

Yeah, it also helps the movie financially to possibly reach 1+ billion dollars.

I am going to see the movie in IMAX atleast twice, like I did with Man of Steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"