All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you get the idea I have a fascination with him?

why post information on a poster that is completely irrelevant to the discussion of Superman?... i jumped on your case because kurosawa isn't here to defend himself, and frankly, no one here probably really cares at all about where he is, or what he is saying on other forums, nor should it be your concern to track that individual's postings.

let him be and move on. his whereabouts is none of your or our concern, as he has the right to go wherever forum he wants and post what he wants.

anyways, on another note...

on the topic beforehand, are there any definite details on the script that can be confirmed as credible, besides the basic summary?

why post information on a poster that is completely irrelevant to the discussion of Superman?... i jumped on your case because kurosawa isn't here to defend himself, and frankly, no one here probably really cares at all about where he is, or what he is saying on other forums, nor should it be your concern to track that individual's postings.

let him be and move on. his whereabouts is none of your or our concern, as he has the right to go wherever forum he wants and post what he wants.

:huh: He was posting on another site (which in fact has another Superman discussion on it) and noticed a former member here was there. He pointed it out. Why are you acting like he's following him and leaving notes written in blood in his mailbox?

anyways, on another note...

on the topic beforehand, are there any definite details on the script that can be confirmed as credible, besides the basic summary?

The reason I posted it is because he was a long time poster here and like many others I was shocked to find that he is no longer here. I figured others like me would want to know he is fighting the good fight for his favorite character, Superman (this is the ALL Things about Superman thread), wherever that maybe.

And I'm not sure what he would have to defend himself about as I never said anything about him positive or negative (unless you want to count this post which is positive). Maybe you should read the posts I make.

Also, I am not "tracking" him as you put it. I was posting there all day and saw his name pop up -- simple as that.

And again, where is this fascination you speak of? I make a mention of him and all of a sudden I hunt him all over the internet?

Back off.

:huh: He was posting on another site (which in fact has another Superman discussion on it) and noticed a former member here was there. He pointed it out. Why are you acting like he's following him and leaving notes written in blood in his mailbox?

Thank you. It's nice to know I'm not crazy.

because i know how many people hated him here... and it was sad to see that much hatred for a person just because he loved the traditional Superman.

The reason I posted it is because he was a long time poster here and like many others I was shocked to find that he is no longer here. I figured others like me would want to know he is fighting the good fight for his favorite character, Superman (this is the ALL Things about Superman thread), wherever that maybe.

And I'm not sure what he would have to defend himself about as I never said anything about him positive or negative (unless you want to count this post which is positive). Maybe you should read the posts I make.

Also, I am not "tracking" him as you put it. I was posting there all day and saw his name pop up -- simple as that.

And again, where is this fascination you speak of? I make a mention of him and all of a sudden I hunt him all over the internet?

Back off.

all I'm saying is that there's no need to discuss him in here, as from the past people seemed to utterly hate his posts, and the post came across as negative (not saying that was your intention, i just know people here despise him, and i dont like it when people talk about someone behind their back when they aren't here to defend themselves)... so whether you follow him or not (assumption on my part, i apologize), i think it would be best to just let the mention of him go, because whether it be for good or bad intentions, the end of it will be insults and slander to a man for his opinion on Superman...

because i know how many people hated him here... and it was sad to see that much hatred for a person just because he loved the traditional Superman.

all I'm saying is that there's no need to discuss him in here, as from the past people seemed to utterly hate his posts, and the post came across as negative (not saying that was your intention, i just know people here despise him, and i dont like it when people talk about someone behind their back when they aren't here to defend themselves)... so whether you follow him or not (assumption on my part, i apologize), i think it would be best to just let the mention of him go, because whether it be for good or bad intentions, the end of it will be insults and slander to a man for his opinion on Superman...

I'm not sure how that post came across as anything other than neutral but fair enough. Apology accepted.

Last edited:
Okay new idea on who Mocap guy might be

1.Namek-A Kryptonian that murdered a sacred Rondor to develop an elixir for immortality. While it worked, Nam-Ek was transformed into a foul purple behemoth with a horn protruding from his forehead and was sentenced to the Phantom Zone for his crime. Mocap guy cld be playing this villain escaped from the Phantom Zone.

2.Zod Robot-Bizarro-Back during Pre-crisis days,Zod was imprisoned for trying to take over Krypton with an army of army of robotic duplicates of himself, all bearing a resemblance to Bizarro.Mocap guy might be playing one of such duplicates which Zod brings with him to earth.Although it would be fabulous if in the movie Zod has his entire army with him in the movie....although it might bring avengers comparisons.

What? Krumm is following Kurosawa and leaving notes written in blood in his mailbox? How can you do such mean things?

Léo Ho Tep;24202733 said:
What? Krumm is following Kurosawa and leaving notes written in blood in his mailbox? How can you do such mean things?

I also keep a picture of his avatar on my dart board. What's it to you?

See, that's where I disagree. My favorite JL books have always been the Giffen, DeMatteis, and Maguire. I swear those are the funniest, and most fun JL books ever. Some of that Booster Gold, Blue Bettle, Max Lord, Ms Marvel fun.

You can't disagree. I never said it was proof. I just said the nail was about the JLA existing without supes at first, and that his absence, in the context of this story wasn't for the best :oldrazz:

I also keep a picture of his avatar on my dart board. What's it to you?

Nothing. I'm meresly asking why someone would do that. But it's just out of curiosity. I'm not judging you.

Léo Ho Tep;24202769 said:
Nothing. I'm meresly asking why someone would do that. But it's just out of curiosity. I'm not judging you.

Haha. I was kidding. I have nothing against the guy.

Haha. I was kidding. I have nothing against the guy.

I was joking too. I just took what highfive said you didn't do, and I pretended that you did it.

I like your avvy btw.

Léo Ho Tep;24202791 said:
I was joking too. I just took what highfive said you didn't do, and I pretended that you did it.

I like your avvy btw.

Haha. Okay, I wasn't sure there for a minute. Damn, message boards and lack of inflection.

And thanks. My girlfriend got me a Superman statue with my head on it. Unfortunately, it doesn't look all the much like me -- just from certain angles.

Haha. Okay, I wasn't sure there for a minute. Damn, message boards and lack of inflection.

And thanks. My girlfriend got me a Superman statue with my head on it. Unfortunately, it doesn't look all the much like me -- just from certain angles.

Wow, that's an amazing gift! Keep that girl!

Find it silly to play the "_______ is a better character than _______!" game personally. Shouldn't matter who "wins" something as trivial as a fan-poll.

That said if I actually had to choose the better character overall... big a Superman fan I am, I'd have to say Spidey.

Yeah, all in all it's pointless and really just becomes a popularity contest (I'm sure Batman will win). In the end though, I just find it fun to discuss the characters and interesting to see the opinions that float around about our boy.

superman > Spiderman.Superman for the win!Superman just have more haters then Spiderman.It's not about Spiderman being better let's be honest.Other then that superman is greater,more iconic and is the better character.Spiderman been more successful on the big screen but that don't make him better.I hope they get superman right this time.Big blue will be back!

Okay new idea on who Mocap guy might be

1.Namek-A Kryptonian that murdered a sacred Rondor to develop an elixir for immortality. While it worked, Nam-Ek was transformed into a foul purple behemoth with a horn protruding from his forehead and was sentenced to the Phantom Zone for his crime. Mocap guy cld be playing this villain escaped from the Phantom Zone.

2.Zod Robot-Bizarro-Back during Pre-crisis days,Zod was imprisoned for trying to take over Krypton with an army of army of robotic duplicates of himself, all bearing a resemblance to Bizarro.Mocap guy might be playing one of such duplicates which Zod brings with him to earth.Although it would be fabulous if in the movie Zod has his entire army with him in the movie....although it might bring avengers comparisons.
It's gonna be alot of Kryptonians in this movie,even a sleeper agent Kryptonian named tor-an.We know this from that leaked call sheet.We seen alot of set pics with different people in mocap suits including shannon as zod.So obviously when zod get sent to the Phantom Zone more people will get sent with him.It make sense that it would already be people there too.Also it could be bad guys in the zone that's not Kryptonians.So that mocap guy beside faora might not be a Kryptonian.

Last edited:
It's gonna be alot of Kryptonians in this movie,even a sleeper agent Kryptonian named tor-an.We know this from that leaked call sheet.We seen alot of set pics with different people in mocap suits including shannon as zod.So obviously when zod get sent to the Phantom Zone more people will get sent with him.It make sense that it would already be people there too.Also it could be bad guys in the zone that's not Kryptonians.So that mocap guy beside faora might not be a Kryptonian.
This is what I'm afraid of. The more Kryptonians there are, the less special Superman becomes. He's the "Last Son of Krypton" for a reason. Let's try keep things to a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"