All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! Very fun scene.

Awesome. Curious though...

How is she able to do that to begin with?lol

Also, do we get some coverage of people across the globe, or at least within the US reacting to superman's or Zod's presence on Earth?

And was their a moment within the film, near the end of it, where superman received an applause from people for saving the day? If not, did superman at least get accepted by people (aside from Lois) by the end of the film?

Okay Power Cosmic here are my qusetions-Really hope its answered.

1.Does Jorel send Clark to earth so he can be Earths savior?Is becoming Superman Jorels idea?
2.Is Jonathan an overly protective hindrance to clarks heroics?
3.Is there an explanation as to how the glasses disguise works?

1.He sends Clark to Earth so he can live. He realizes that Clark will have gifts on Earth, and does guide him towards being a hero. He presents the suit to Clark.

2. Yeah, he is overly protective, but he's protective of Clark's secret. He'll let him stick up for himself if he's bullied, though.

3. Nope.

Power: Does Zod have his own theme? And if so, is it memorable??

Awesome. Curious though...

How is she able to do that to begin with?lol

Also, do we get some coverage of people across the globe, or at least within the US reacting to superman's or Zod's presence on Earth?

And was their a moment within the film, near the end of it, where superman received an applause from people for saving the day? If not, did superman at least get accepted by people (aside from Lois) by the end of the film?

She has the same key that Kal had.

Yeah, there is coverage all over the globe. A lot of reaction shots.

No applause from people in the movie for saving the day, but he goes get accepted by the military and Daily Planet staff. Not sure about the rest of the population.

Screen time wise, I know Cavill had the most. How does the screen time rank after him? Just based on the first watch.

There's a shot in one of the trailers of Zod looking at a corpse in Kryptonian armor. Who is it?

Power: Does Zod have his own theme? And if so, is it memorable??
Watch the "Fate of the world" trailer and you will hear Zod's theme. The minute and a half trailer that starts out with the "You are not alone" message. At least I think that it's his theme.

Last edited:
There's a shot in one of the trailers of Zod looking at a corpse in Kryptonian armor. Who is it?

Dead Kryptonian from a colony Zod and co. found when they were trying to find other living Kryptonians.

1.He sends Clark to Earth so he can live. He realizes that Clark will have gifts on Earth, and does guide him towards being a hero. He presents the suit to Clark.

2. Yeah, he is overly protective, but he's protective of Clark's secret. He'll let him stick up for himself if he's bullied, though.

3. Nope.
Thanks cosmic.Disappionted about no 3 though.

Anyways last questions.Sorry for disturbing you.

1.Is Braniac and Martain manhunter referenced in this movie?
2.How did the Kryptonian colonies die ?Didnt they have yellow sun powers?
3.Why is Space travel banned on Krypton
4.Why does Jorel give Clark a suit?what does he want him to do with it

I don't know if this has been discussed but FREE Man of Steel downloads on Xbox 360 gamerpics and a theme!!

I don't know if this has been discussed but FREE Man of Steel downloads on Xbox 360 gamerpics and a theme!!

Haha downloaded both an hour ago. The background theme is the Gillette photo that has bearded Clark and clean-shaven Superman haha.

And ThePowerCosmic, thank you so much for answering our questions dude. :bow:

Oh man Cosmics asleep.Thanks though.
DAJANKSTA youre up cld u answe my question?

Haha downloaded both an hour ago. The background theme is the Gillette photo that has bearded Clark and clean-shaven Superman haha.

And ThePowerCosmic, thank you so much for answering our questions dude. :bow:

I love it...immediately changed everything!

http://kane52630.tumblr.com/post/52204849410/man-of-steel-zod-jor-el

uXHYM2A.gif

i1UyDSi.gif

xmhF8yn.gif

8hF5MOA.gif

PNOuaCk.gif

I am wondering whether or not Superman's face is shown on live national tv up close in the film or if there are pictures taken of him or if the Daily Planet at least has them. Maybe a bit awkward once he shows up there as Clark Kent.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"