All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clark is lying on the slab because that one Kryptonian scientist(his name escapes me) is taking some of his blood. Then Zod comes and has his talk with Kal while he's strapped up. Kal can't burst out, because aboard the Black Zero he is basically human-level.

She's fine. Her house isn't, but she is. A little shaken is all.

Supes is on his knees spitting blood because when he boards the Black Zero, he has trouble breathing and has to get accustomed to the Kryptonian atmosphere.

Agh, can't remember how it ends at the moment. Damn memory.

Faora does indeed use her dagger... well, she comes incredibly close to it. It's a good scene, you'll see.
Wow, so the [BLACKOUT]Black Zero has Kryptonian atmo?[/BLACKOUT] Cool.

Also, do they show what the PZ looks like and if so could you describe it?

What is going on with Superman when he is floating above Earth in Jesus pose?

Ha, spoiler central up in here. Cool that you got to see it apparently PowerCosmic? Awesome but I'll stay away from the spoilers :oldrazz:

Wow, so the [BLACKOUT]Black Zero has Kryptonian atmo?[/BLACKOUT] Cool.

Also, do they show what the PZ looks like and if so could you describe it?

No, we don't see what it looks like in the zone.

We see what it looks like from the outside, and it's a sort of blue triangular portal formed by Kryptonian satellite-like objects.

Power,

I'm assuming the film opens with the Superman emblem right, with no text?

What is going on with Superman when he is floating above Earth in Jesus pose?

That's after he has to go save Lois when she's faling towards Earth in a pod she escapes in. Jor-El's holoform appears and tells him, "You can save her... you can save all of them", or something like that. Then Superman floats off in the Christ pose while looking at Jor-El, followed by shooting towards Earth for Lois.

Any iconic shots of Clark taking off his glasses and ripping open his shirt to reveal the 'S' symbol?

Power;

How did the scenes on Krypton look? Did it feel like a real lived-in world, or an obvious green-screen set ala Star Wars Prequels.

I'm glad that you think Cavill has the best performance in the movie!! I can't believe it's just 8 more days till I see it! I can't wait for 7pm on the 13th!!!! This is the only time I've ever been pleased with wal mart! Lol

Power, How early did you end up getting to the theater, and did you notice anyone getting turned away? I have tickets for June 11th in Austin.

I'm glad that you think Cavill has the best performance in the movie!! I can't believe it's just 8 more days till I see it! I can't wait for 7pm on the 13th!!!! This is the only time I've ever been pleased with wal mart! Lol

:funny:

Is it true that Lois downloads
Jor-el's AI into Black Zero, and thus is able to work with him in order to rescue and free Superman?

Power;

How did the scenes on Krypton look? Did it feel like a real lived-in world, or an obvious green-screen set ala Star Wars Prequels.

It felt lived-in. It was epic. Way better than how Asgard was done in Thor, for example.

Power, How early did you end up getting to the theater, and did you notice anyone getting turned away? I have tickets for June 11th in Austin.

I got there around 2 pm and the line was already starting. I was still towards the front, though.

I didn't notice anyone getting turned away but the line was super long from what I heard. Some people were probably turned around.

Okay Power Cosmic here are my qusetions-Really hope its answered.

1.Does Jorel send Clark to earth so he can be Earths savior?Is becoming Superman Jorels idea?
2.Is Jonathan an overly protective hindrance to clarks heroics?
3.Is there an explanation as to how the glasses disguise works?

So the opening scene in Trailer 2 you see Clark floating in the water, which I assume is right after the Oil Rig explodes. 1) Is that part in the movie (see him floating in the water) 2) Is it just a quick little scene or is it a flashback to his childhood years? I mean in that quick shot in the trailer we see him with his eyes closed, and to me that means he's just sitting there thinking upon something or it's a flashback moment. What was that scene like. Hopefully what I'm asking makes sense. It makes sense in my mind, but having trouble finding the right words to ask.

Bookmarked this thread at the point where reactions were posted so that I can read all these awesome reactions/questions later on for fun. :up:

I'm glad to see such a positive reaction though :)

So knowing how Zod is defeated I think Manchester black would be a cool villain in the sequel. It wouldnt be another alien invasion and Manchester may be relatable and his actions might be plausible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"