All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - Part 72

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest irony of it all is that you're showing extreme bias to the point where you believe that MoS will only do well and will not have any flaws or criticism whatsoever, and secondly, you still haven't watched the film to make a clear and concise judgment.

If i had shown extreme bias i would say the rt score would be between 95-100 . I said it actually will likely be between 80 and 90. So that argument is invalid

If i had shown extreme bias i would say the rt score would be between 95-100 . I said it actually will likely be between 80 and 90. So that argument is invalid

Except you're bashing critiques possessing scores lower than what you initally anticipate (oh idk, maybe CBMs aren't her cup of tea...?)

Except you're bashing critiques possessing scores lower than what you initally anticipate (oh idk, maybe CBMs aren't her cup of tea...?)

No i referenced her in the low iq of movie taste when she rated it the same score as after earth. Read my post again lol

Since we're talking about random Pixar movies now: :cmad: I HATE Cars! :cmad:
Well... Strongly dislike.

Hyperbole all over the place. STID and F6 were hardly masterclasses in screenwriting, but neither of those scripts were that bad, imo.

Ok back on track. Power are you writing a spoilery review or are you just giving us a reaction?

Wasn't someone from the boards here going to see a screening of MOS soon within Texas? When's that again?

No i referenced her in the low iq of movie taste when she rated it the same score as after earth. Read my post again lol

You do realize that you're still bashing her...? Just because she prefers X film that you personally think is crap/garbage/good/epic/etc. doesn't mean that she suddenly has "low movie I.Q." (whatever the **** that means). Furthermore, it also doesn't mean that you can discount her scoring.

Ok back on track. Power are you writing a spoilery review or are you just giving us a reaction?

Maybe I'll type a review, but right now I'm thinking it'll be a brief reaction in addition to answering questions that some of you guys might have.

Wasn't someone from the boards here going to see a screening of MOS soon within Texas? When's that again?

It should be me. They are having screenings in Houston, Austin, and Dallas. Unfortunately for this guy. My flight doesn't land until 7:30 on the 6th but the movie starts at 7. My luck is just horrible.

My parents let me watch A Nightmare on Elm Street and Robocop when I was a kid and I turned out....well, I haven't killed anyone!

Me too, I may or may have not seen Basic Instinct when I was about 10 also. :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"