All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 71

Status
Not open for further replies.
amongst all the new stuff, spotted Mackenzie Gray in cuffs there.

Lol at fishburne nonchalantly refusing to print lois' article. His a great casting for perry white.

I like that we get our first shot of Mackenzie gray playing the kryptonian instead of lex!

Love that behind the scenes video. Particularly like that shot of Superman and Lois in the cornfield. Plus we get some Lois dialogue.

just watched that new video.

MIND = BLOWN!!!!

oh, and did we see

Krypton explode/implode!!!

also, the way they were talking about flight.

they were describing it as a power ( + speed ) that he can control.

it's very hard to believe this could be terrible or abysmal.

it just looks so epic and magnificent!!!

We also get to see Martha's first
encounter with several Kryptonians. Yikes!

Both Diane Lane and Costner seems to exude such incredible warmth in their roles.

gNga58U.gif
sD7TACU.gif
fAs1dUa.gif

I just don't know what to say....just WOW! This story feels like it has a LOT of heart and soul in it. Sure it will be action packed, but the story seems really intense. Just the amount of love that Jor-El and Jonathan Kent spew forth in these short clips is amazing. Being a father myself, it has more weight to me. I don't know, I'm still trying to wrap my head around what I just saw. Wow......

I just don't know what to say....just WOW! This story feels like it has a LOT of heart and soul in it. Sure it will be action packed, but the story seems really intense. Just the amount of love that Jor-El and Jonathan Kent spew forth in these short clips is amazing. Being a father myself, it has more weight to me. I don't know, I'm still trying to wrap my head around what I just saw. Wow......

that's why I find it hard to believe that it could be terrible or abysmal.

unless you really aren't into this type of movie anyways..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"